PDA

View Full Version : I like to welcome miss. Quattro

QuattroMan
11-16-2004, 07:56 PM
like to like to welcome miss. Quattro she works with me reallllly nice girl
so be nice to her ;) :D she works with me reallllly nice girl

car_fiend
11-16-2004, 08:10 PM
let me b tha 1st to say hi, and i hope u like ur time spent here.
WELCOME TO UCP.

spi-ti-tout
11-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Welcome to UCP. Hope you last long enough... :D (J/k :) )

taz_rocks_miami
11-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Wellcome to UCP :) :)

The Tuner
11-17-2004, 06:55 AM
orite Qman, we understand shes a reallly nice girl...didnt havta repeat it...:D

welcome miss Q...enjoy

Sweeney921
11-17-2004, 07:27 AM
this thread has been alive for 11 hours and theres still no miss Q

Matra et Alpine
11-17-2004, 09:24 AM
He's not out from the aneasthetic yet -- from the 'surgery' to become Miss Q :)

QuattroMan
11-17-2004, 09:24 AM
orite Qman, we understand shes a reallly nice girl...didnt havta repeat it...:D

welcome miss Q...enjoy

if you see her youll do the same.... ;)

QuattroMan
11-17-2004, 09:28 AM
He's not out from the aneasthetic yet -- from the 'surgery' to become Miss Q :)

nice one Matra :D

QuattroMan
11-17-2004, 09:31 AM

take it ez! i am showing her how to use UCP .....hold on to your pants :p

Miss Quattro
11-17-2004, 09:33 AM
:eek: zoinks.... a WHOLE ELEVEN HOURS!?!? HahahahAha.. Well hello. Thank you for the warm welcome.. and thank you Quattro man.. you're the bomb.com... some times.. well, only on Sundays and Thursdays at 3pm...

I look forward to chatting and learning about whatever it is that you talk about on here.. I just see Quattro man all up in this.. so I was curious. :D

Let me see... I have to set up a profile and avatar and all that cool stuff now. :p :confused:

Matra et Alpine
11-17-2004, 09:34 AM
Welcome to UCP.

You've seen some of our poor attempts at humour and winding up Q-man so far, it's not always this much fun :)

Miss Quattro
11-17-2004, 09:49 AM
By all means.. if we make this forum the most fun?? Then joining this site will all be worth it. French cars R us? Tu parles français?

Miss Quattro
11-17-2004, 09:50 AM
Oh.. I was wondering... anyone know of a cool avatar that I can use? Some people tell me that I am like Japanaimation.. so anything O-Ren Ishii cartoon style would be awesome... any thoughts?

drakkie
11-17-2004, 10:02 AM
hello Miss Q.. and welcome to UCP !!!
BTW: je parle une peu francais aussi...(not fluently though, not very good either...:s)

Mustang
11-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Hey welcome to UCP i hope you enjoy it here :)

Matra et Alpine
11-17-2004, 10:15 AM
Oh.. I was wondering... anyone know of a cool avatar that I can use? Some people tell me that I am like Japanaimation.. so anything O-Ren Ishii cartoon style would be awesome... any thoughts?
J'parle un petite peu du Francais :)
Je suis Ecossais :)

Anyway, well for anime it has to be EVANGELION Mitusi and Rei and the ALPINE A310 V6 :) Sorry I can't find a high res image to start with so the avatar isn't very good :)

Miss Quattro
11-17-2004, 10:18 AM
hahahaa... out of the girls and things can I be the blue car?? :) Qu'est-ce que c'est "Ecossais"?

Matra et Alpine
11-17-2004, 10:22 AM
hahahaa... out of the girls and things can I be the blue car?? :) Qu'est-ce que c'est "Ecossais"?
Is French your first language ?
Je ne comprends pas le "out of the girls" :)

Ecossais = SCOTTISH :)

To make the image your avatar, download it to your compueter by right clicking on it and save target to your drive. Then go to User CP and upload it as your avatar. Get Quattro Man to show you :)

OK. Found decent links to MUCH better pics. If you want an avatar, we can make one for you very easy. IYou can do simple stuff with paint. Anywya 2 optiosn to start with ....
http://www.modelzone.com/action-figures/aevangelion-misato-car-ver1.jpg
or
http://www.modelzone.com/action-figures/aevangelion-misato-car-ver2.jpg

I think the 2nd one was a bit 'iffy' :)

Miss Quattro
11-17-2004, 10:29 AM

To make the image your avatar, download it to your compueter by right clicking on it and save target to your drive. Then go to User CP and upload it as your avatar. Get Quattro Man to show you :)

I was looking at the avatar and I saw two chicks around a blue car... an avatar is supposed to be representative of us right?? So I decided that out of the three things I saw in that picture, I wanted to be linked to the blue car. :p Thank you for that pic... do you have others?

As for my first language.. It's Cantonese.

Matra et Alpine
11-17-2004, 10:29 AM
Hey, I found an Evangelion image I'd not seen before ..

http://perso.crans.org/~imbert/alpine_01.jpg

The Japanese LOVED the shape of the futuristic A310 when it came out, hence it got written in to the anime.

Miss Quattro
11-17-2004, 10:31 AM

OK. Found decent links to MUCH better pics. If you want an avatar, we can make one for you very easy. IYou can do simple stuff with paint. Anywya 2 optiosn to start with ....
http://www.modelzone.com/action-figures/aevangelion-misato-car-ver1.jpg
or
http://www.modelzone.com/action-figures/aevangelion-misato-car-ver2.jpg

I think the 2nd one was a bit 'iffy' :)

I'm sorry.. our system at work doesn't allow us outside of other sites.. so I can't view those. Quattro Man thinks my avatar should have an Audi in it.. and why not.. I LOVE AUDI!!

QuattroMan
11-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Welcome to UCP.

You've seen some of our poor attempts at humour and winding up Q-man so far, it's not always this much fun :)

matra can I get my cookie now????..... :D

Matra et Alpine
11-17-2004, 11:02 AM
matra can I get my cookie now????..... :D
I've already eaten all your cookies as payment for the avatar :)

QuattroMan
11-17-2004, 12:35 PM
I've already eaten all your cookies as payment for the avatar :)

LOL!!! dont forget the milk :D hey send me your address i like to send you
something nice on me your cool guy... :D please do it...

McLareN
11-17-2004, 12:49 PM
:eek: zoinks.... a WHOLE ELEVEN HOURS!?!? HahahahAha.. Well hello. Thank you for the warm welcome.. and thank you Quattro man.. you're the bomb.com... some times.. well, only on Sundays and Thursdays at 3pm...

I look forward to chatting and learning about whatever it is that you talk about on here.. I just see Quattro man all up in this.. so I was curious. :D

Let me see... I have to set up a profile and avatar and all that cool stuff now. :p :confused:

Nice to know you Miss Q :)
Enjoy your stay ;)

Miss Quattro
11-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Hey, I found an Evangelion image I'd not seen before ..

http://perso.crans.org/~imbert/alpine_01.jpg

The Japanese LOVED the shape of the futuristic A310 when it came out, hence it got written in to the anime.

Hey thanks for this Matra... but I can't seem to see the image. help? thanks.. and Quattro Man does not need to eat anymore cookies. ;)

QuattroMan
11-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Hey thanks for this Matra... but I can't seem to see the image. help? thanks.. and Quattro Man does not need to eat anymore cookies. ;)

OUCH!!! Miss QT be nice :D or ells I wont give you the hansom look any more :D

McLareN
11-17-2004, 02:05 PM
OUCH!!! Miss QT be nice :D or ells I wont give you the hansom look any more :D

Quattro, a man always should give a hansom look to a nice girl ;) :)

Rockefella
11-17-2004, 02:07 PM
Welcome to UCP Miss Q, it's a nice way to relax, and relieve boredom. :D

QuattroMan
11-17-2004, 02:21 PM
Quattro, a man always should give a hansom look to a nice girl ;) :)

OH YES! the good thing is she sets one table away.. ;)

spi-ti-tout
11-17-2004, 03:08 PM
Here, found some Anime pic(Don't know which, not familiar with Anime), resized em, hope ya like em :) .

spi-ti-tout
11-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Some more... :)

Matra et Alpine
11-17-2004, 03:30 PM
Here's the one you couldn't see MissQ.

AND the ONLY one of a decent car :) Alpine-Renault :cool:

QuattroMan
11-17-2004, 03:31 PM

that looks cool... :)

crisis
11-17-2004, 04:20 PM

FPV GTHO would have posted 50 posts in that time :D (kidding maaaaaate).

crisis
11-17-2004, 04:22 PM
French cars R us? Tu parles français?
Banned :)
(ps I will use simleys with you until you understand my sense of humour)

PerfAdv
11-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Welcome!! And you bring with you a nicer side of Q_man. You are most welcome!:)

spi-ti-tout
11-17-2004, 05:11 PM
Banned :)
(ps I will use simleys with you until you understand my sense of humour)
You made a mistake there... smiley not simley. Just thought to be helpful...

crisis
11-17-2004, 05:13 PM
You made a mistake there... smiley not simley. Just thought to be helpful...
I wish this had splel check. ;)

spi-ti-tout
11-17-2004, 05:23 PM
I wish this had splel check. ;)
Gotcha! :)

Miss Quattro
11-17-2004, 05:45 PM
we all mispell stuff. So... cool... Q-Man is SOOO checking me out right now. hey.. how you doin'!?

:) <--- do we have some not-so-french-friendly peeps on here?

Miss Quattro
11-17-2004, 05:47 PM

I tried to save and download this one... but it became too large... sad. I wish I wasn't so computer illiterate. :(

spi-ti-tout
11-17-2004, 06:39 PM
I tried to save and download this one... but it became too large... sad. I wish I wasn't so computer illiterate. :(
Here here, don't be so sad. Lucky lil ol me just happend to be online now :) . I did for you. :)

SPHFerrari
11-17-2004, 07:00 PM
so you guys work together or something?

welcome to UCP:D:D

Spastik_Roach
11-17-2004, 09:46 PM
Finally a woman on this site! Let me introduce my self

I'm UCP's Official Youngest Member, at 12 years old age! Although Karrmann acts like a 7 year old :p

henk4
11-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Welcome Miss Q, hope you are going to like it. At least your mere appearence on the forum has trigerred some unexpected reactions from long standing forums members. And if you are a believer in equal opportunities, than I think you should also be prepared for equal bashing, a much favoured pastime overhere.
Enjoy your stay and permanent extensions have shown to belong to the real possibilities :)

Ferrari Tifosi
11-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Welcome, hope you enjoy UCP at the good topics the forums provide.

McLareN
11-18-2004, 12:57 AM
Although Karrmann acts like a 7 year old :p

Haha ROFL :D :D, thats true ;) :D

spi-ti-tout
11-18-2004, 08:06 AM
And we though of making him a moderator...? :p

The Tuner
11-18-2004, 08:19 AM
Welcome to UCP Miss Q, it's a nice way ... relieve boredom. :D

and brains...:D

spi-ti-tout
11-18-2004, 11:29 AM
and brains...:D
If anyone has any... :D

IWantAnAudiRS6
11-18-2004, 11:36 AM
Quattro Man thinks my avatar should have an Audi in it.. and why not.. I LOVE AUDI!!

Good idea. Welcome here, I hope you stay... all our other girls have been scared away so far...:)

McLareN
11-18-2004, 11:37 AM
other girls have been scared away so far...:)

I wonder why :rolleyes:

silverhawk
11-18-2004, 03:47 PM
whenever a guy on UCP asks for a new avatar, resizement or something he gets a reply or two or at the most 5. isnt it wierd that when a female asks for en avatar she gets so many replies :D .

anyway, welcome to UCP Miss Quattro. has Mr. Quattro introduced you to MRS. Quattr? (j/k) :D

Karrmann
11-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Finally a woman on this site! Let me introduce my self

I'm UCP's Official Youngest Member, at 12 years old age! Although Karrmann acts like a 7 year old :p

accually, it is a tie, i'm 12 too!

but we both get beaten out by carlover,who is 11 :(

spi-ti-tout
11-18-2004, 04:15 PM
Why so many kids here, why??? :confused:

And Karrmann, i thought you were 30 years old? :confused: :D

deffenbaugh03
11-18-2004, 04:21 PM
theres nothing wrong with kids on this forum, as long as they act mature, and just look at Karmann's profile it says hes born in '92

spi-ti-tout
11-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Whaddya have to take out all the fun in joking? ;)

QuattroMan
11-19-2004, 11:04 AM
whenever a guy on UCP asks for a new avatar, resizement or something he gets a reply or two or at the most 5. isnt it wierd that when a female asks for en avatar she gets so many replies :D .

anyway, welcome to UCP Miss Quattro. has Mr. Quattro introduced you to MRS. Quattr? (j/k) :D

not yet,,,,,,,i think we are going to like it... ;) :D

Miss Quattro
11-19-2004, 01:32 PM
Thanks you guys... leave the youngins' alone.. the fact that they are on here getting associated, networking and learning... they are going to school you in a couple years!!

As for the equal opportunity bashing.. bring it on! I grew up tomboy... I'll be kind.. I don't want to hurt any of your feelings...

As for MRS. Quattro?? Quattro man is a P-I-M-P.... and I?? His secretary??? ;)

QuattroMan
11-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Thanks you guys... leave the youngins' alone.. the fact that they are on here getting associated, networking and learning... they are going to school you in a couple years!!

As for the equal opportunity bashing.. bring it on! I grew up tomboy... I'll be kind.. I don't want to hurt any of your feelings...

As for MRS. Quattro?? Quattro man is a P-I-M-P.... and I?? His secretary??? ;)
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! HEY GUYS! she is killing me...

Spastik_Roach
11-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Carlover might've turned 12 now I think. Whens your birthday Karrmann? Mines 12th September

Miss Quattro
11-19-2004, 03:48 PM
I come to destroy lover.... ;) TURNING 12!!!??!??!! WOW, I am over a DECADE older...

Matra et Alpine
11-19-2004, 04:22 PM
I come to destroy lover.... ;) TURNING 12!!!??!??!! WOW, I am over a DECADE older...
Please lets not talk about age - it's unimportant :)

nice to see you've gone with the Evangelion Alpine A310 avatar.
My mission is to convert everyone on UCP to either an Alpine or a Matra lover :) Or both for the seriously mentally ill (moi:))

Spastik_Roach
11-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Don't worry about old Matra, Miss Quattro. Hes Fragile when it comes to numbers :p

Rockefella
11-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Please lets not talk about age - it's unimportant :)

nice to see you've gone with the Evangelion Alpine A310 avatar.
My mission is to convert everyone on UCP to either an Alpine or a Matra lover :) Or both for the seriously mentally ill (moi:))
Why would anyone like either of the two worst automobile manufacturers in the world? :D ;)

Karrmann
11-19-2004, 05:14 PM
Carlover might've turned 12 now I think. Whens your birthday Karrmann? Mines 12th September

4th of june, so i'm the third youngest member, you're the second, and carlover is the first. (born in 1993)

Matra et Alpine
11-19-2004, 05:18 PM
Why would anyone like either of the two worst automobile manufacturers in the world? :D ;)
OK, tell me about them ....

How many manufacturers in the world have won world rally championships how many have DOMINATED world rally championships AND Le Mans AND Formula One ?

Actually only one :) Do you know which one ? Hint: It's not Matra :)
Who brought plastic panels ( not fibreglass ) like everyone has now for deformable impact ? Hint: It's not Alpine :)
And whilst it ALWAYS raises debate, Matra brought the people-carrier -Espace - to the marketplace AND the 'designer SUV' - Rancho.
Oh and the Renault RS-01 was Alpine development :) :)
The list is huge, but lost in the "freedom fries" mindset ( yes THAT one WAS a jab :) )

Now the realism -- if only they didnt' match those peaks of innovation, develeopment, design and competition with some of the worst troughs !!!!!!!!!

EDIT: DMAN, just noticed the smiley and wink. Damn you carruthers, got me hook-line-and-sinker :)

Esperante
11-19-2004, 05:23 PM
Dear lord, all you youngins complainin...I've seen 14 years of life....and unfortunately I had to live through the '90's.....

Matra et Alpine
11-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Dear lord, all you youngins complainin...I've seen 14 years of life....and unfortunately I had to live through the '90's.....
So did henk4 - the 1890s :)

PerfAdv
11-19-2004, 05:28 PM
When I first saw Evangeleon and hadn't noticed the Renault markings, I thought the car was a Jensen Interceptor. What do you think, could a A310 be mistaken for a exaggerated/cartooned Jensen?

henk4
11-19-2004, 10:32 PM
So did henk4 - the 1890s :)

and what a heck of a time it was :D, just thought to show you my car from back then, which of course is French,

SlickHolden
11-19-2004, 11:13 PM
like to like to welcome miss. Quattro she works with me reallllly nice girl
so be nice to her ;) :D she works with me reallllly nice girl
You have friends:p :DJ/K:D

spi-ti-tout
11-20-2004, 05:28 AM
You have friends:p :DJ/K:D
I think he forgot... ;)

Rockefella
11-20-2004, 08:10 AM
OK, tell me about them ....

How many manufacturers in the world have won world rally championships how many have DOMINATED world rally championships AND Le Mans AND Formula One ?

Actually only one :) Do you know which one ? Hint: It's not Matra :)
Who brought plastic panels ( not fibreglass ) like everyone has now for deformable impact ? Hint: It's not Alpine :)
And whilst it ALWAYS raises debate, Matra brought the people-carrier -Espace - to the marketplace AND the 'designer SUV' - Rancho.
Oh and the Renault RS-01 was Alpine development :) :)
The list is huge, but lost in the "freedom fries" mindset ( yes THAT one WAS a jab :) )

Now the realism -- if only they didnt' match those peaks of innovation, develeopment, design and competition with some of the worst troughs !!!!!!!!!

EDIT: DMAN, just noticed the smiley and wink. Damn you carruthers, got me hook-line-and-sinker :)
hehe... got you hook-line-sinker, then on the dinner plate. (look for this next time
:D ;) )

Miss Quattro
11-20-2004, 01:02 PM
I think he forgot... ;)
actually.... rent-a-friend.... a service he pays for. ;) hahahahah!!