PDA

View Full Version : Murcielago Roadster Pics by Lax

laxplayer98
11-22-2004, 06:10 PM
I just got back from Sport Auto where they had there very first Roadster in. Sorry about the poor pics but it was very cramped and I wasn't able to get very many good shots.

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album288 :D :D :D

car_fiend
11-22-2004, 09:04 PM
O_o , wow , some really nice pics there. love the lambo, beautiful design and all.
omg beautiful pics again.

r1ckst4
11-23-2004, 02:04 AM
ah! the roadster...very nice lookin car.

why so few pics? :confused: they'r good pictures man, but u didnt take a single picture of the whole car... but good anyway :) i read an article bout this car and one of the big problem in this car was attaching the roof on it... its actually a bit tricky to do, and with the roof on u cant go faster than a certain speed...

laxplayer98
11-23-2004, 05:08 AM
ah! the roadster...very nice lookin car.

why so few pics? :confused: they'r good pictures man, but u didnt take a single picture of the whole car... but good anyway :) i read an article bout this car and one of the big problem in this car was attaching the roof on it... its actually a bit tricky to do, and with the roof on u cant go faster than a certain speed...
It was really cramped in the garage. I tried my best to get the whole car but I just couldn't. You can't go faster than 100 with the roof on, and the guy who was there didn't seem to have any problems with the roof he had it off in 2 minutes and back on in the same amount of time.

Pinin
11-23-2004, 05:14 AM
Nice pics. Same color as the one at MPH'04. I might upload my pics later.

What camera did you use?

islero
11-23-2004, 07:04 AM
nice pics man lucky lucky bum!!

laxplayer98
11-23-2004, 03:24 PM
Nice pics. Same color as the one at MPH'04. I might upload my pics later.

What camera did you use?
Nikon Coolpix 4300