PDA

View Full Version : Favorite SUV

Batmobile_Turbo
11-28-2003, 03:27 PM
whats your favorite off-road SUV?

DiabloGTR
11-28-2003, 06:48 PM
I'll take the Mercedes-Benz G 55 AMG. Its unique and stands out infront of all the others in terms of style.
I sat in a G 55 AMG in a car show, a bit small, but its still cool.
Wish they would let people sit in the Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys and Rollers. :(

Red line
11-29-2003, 07:05 PM
I deffinatley go with the wrangler. I don't care if it's not a rubicon even though they are the most superior in the off road compared to its predecesors. Any wrangler could easily surpass any other "off-road" cars including the ones you have listed when it comes to climbing mountains and goin through tight revines. I've seen many wranglers go places wher I couldnt climb by myself. They are truely amazing.
"There's only One."

Batmobile_Turbo
11-29-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Red line
I deffinatley go with the wrangler. I don't care if it's not a rubicon even though they are the most superior in the off road compared to its predecesors. Any wrangler could easily surpass any other "off-road" cars including the ones you have listed when it comes to climbing mountains and goin through tight revines. I've seen many wranglers go places wher I couldnt climb by myself. They are truely amazing.
"There's only One."

i aggree, even though i don't like the rubicon as much as the Touareg i think it's the best off-roader in the bunch.