PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Michael Moore

offroad_sport
11-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Did anyone catch Mr. Michael Moore on Leno last night? He's like a whole differnt person all of a sudden. Dressed in a suit, shaved and even giving republican props. Whats happening?

my porsche
11-30-2004, 04:35 PM
hes realising hes full of shit and trying to get on the good side of republicans, so he cant get in trouble in anyway

CdocZ
11-30-2004, 04:44 PM
lol, dam retarded fanatics who change sides.

my porsche
11-30-2004, 04:48 PM
p.s. i would like to apologise in advance for my orevious statement, since it is mostly non-conservatives here

ScionDriver
11-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Well I tell you what, even though he did do all that, when he read off good things about a second Bush term, I have a feeling there was some sarcasim there. But maybe not, maybe he is a new man...

my porsche
11-30-2004, 05:13 PM
^ highly doubtful

QuattroMan
11-30-2004, 05:44 PM
ya!!! this fat @ss was in Canada asking people if they close there doors when they go to sleep,,,,,,,whoooooooo!!!!! cares if Canadians sleep with there doors open you fat @ss,,,!sorry guys I just had let out :D

my porsche
11-30-2004, 06:22 PM
good job quattro!!! someone needed to say it, luckily no democrats have posted here yet, nothing against yall

maybe we should start a thread called "the republican forum" ?

QuattroMan
11-30-2004, 06:29 PM
good job quattro!!! someone needed to say it, luckily no democrats have posted here yet, nothing against yall

maybe we should start a thread called "the republican forum" ?

dont worry even democrats dont like him.... :p

Coventrysucks
11-30-2004, 06:30 PM
so he cant get in trouble in anyway

Like he was scared of being locked up for being anti-government or something?
:confused:

Maybe he has realised that his image was becoming stereotyped, and he has decided that if he is to be taken "Moore" seriously (couldn't resist, sorry) then he should act with a bit more maturity, and be a little less one sided.

Rockefella
11-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Wow, you guys are idiots, minus Coventry. Michael Moore didn't change sides, he just wanted to get rid of his steroetype of being a fat, dirty, unformal man... The suit was probably comic relief anyway. Moore only said that the Democrats had some disadvantages and unsuccessful methods compared to Bush's and congratulated Bush on his second term. For example, when your team loses in a sport, don't you guys walk over to the other team, shake hands, and say, good game? This is the same idea. I don't want to sound like a flaming liberal but that's just about the truth.

PsychoChimp22
11-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Michael Moore..... shaved!!!! WOW!!!
Is it true what they say? Does he really have 32 chins?

Rockefella
11-30-2004, 06:50 PM
Michael Moore..... shaved!!!! WOW!!!
Is it true what they say? Does he really have 32 chins?
no, he has 34.

Niko_Fx
11-30-2004, 06:59 PM
ya!!! this fat @ss was in Canada asking people if they close there doors when they go to sleep,,,,,,,whoooooooo!!!!! cares if Canadians sleep with there doors open you fat @ss,,,!sorry guys I just had let out :D

Did you actually watch the documentary?
Checking if they slept with the doors unlocked was just to prove a point.

Rockefella
11-30-2004, 07:01 PM
the point being that canadians dont have guns and knives along w/ 6 deadbolts on their doors to protect themselves from their neighbors... unlike some Americans. Everyone had their doors open, the way a NEIGHBORhood should be, safe, and friendly. :cool:

lithuanianmafia
11-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Aside from wanting to change his overweight, lazy image, he also said "I thought I should try to look a little sharper before my IRS audit." He always seems to have an IRS audit after one of his documenteries criticizes the government.
:rolleyes:

Btw, I can't believe how ignorant and close-minded some people are on this site. You have no idea how much American policy is hated around the world. I was at the massive protest today for Bush's visit in Ottawa. Do you hear bout that in the American news? No. Journey outside of the country, and you'll finally begin to understand.

Niko_Fx
11-30-2004, 08:49 PM
OTTAWA, Canada (CNN) -- President Bush dismissed concerns Tuesday about strained ties between the United States and Canada, thanking those Canadians who turned out to wave "with all five fingers" during his first official visit.

Hehehehe...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/11/30/bush.canada/index.html

gtface
11-30-2004, 10:07 PM
Aside from wanting to change his overweight, lazy image, he also said "I thought I should try to look a little sharper before my IRS audit." He always seems to have an IRS audit after one of his documenteries criticizes the government.

Btw, I can't believe how ignorant and close-minded some people are on this site. You have no idea how much American policy is hated around the world. I was at the massive protest today for Bush's visit in Ottawa. Do you hear bout that in the American news? No. Journey outside of the country, and you'll finally begin to understand.

you'll finally begin to understand how fortunate you are to live in america

crisis
11-30-2004, 10:20 PM
Gee, imagine showing some some balance in your point of view. How dare Moore recognise any positive aspect in the other sides position. Heaven forbid US politics ever is polluted by that sort of rationale and balance. We all know you are either with us or against us.

Spastik_Roach
12-01-2004, 12:42 AM

lithuanianmafia

Send a message via MSN to lithuanianmafia

I rest my case....

Ferrari Tifosi
12-01-2004, 02:47 AM
the point being that canadians dont have guns and knives along w/ 6 deadbolts on their doors to protect themselves from their neighbors... unlike some Americans. Everyone had their doors open, the way a NEIGHBORhood should be, safe, and friendly. :cool:

Actually in the documentary it shows that a large amount of Canadians DO own guns. The theory that Moore talked about relating to gun homicide had nothing to do with gun ownership really, but more about how Americans are injected with a daily dose of fear that promotes violence. Canadians on the other hand don't have this "fear" and therefore have less gun homicides and homicides in general.

lithuanianmafia
12-01-2004, 12:08 PM
The USA is rated fairly low among developed countries for people to live in (based on a UN study done every few years), with high standard of living, lose of job opportunities, etc. Canada, however, is high up on the list. No. 1 is Norway btw

lithuanianmafia
12-01-2004, 12:09 PM
lithuanianmafia

I rest my case....
you'd be surprised to find out how many ppl see Canada and the US as the same place, really pisses me off. It's the same as saying that Scotland and ENgland, or Australia and New Zealand are the same

Matra et Alpine
12-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Hehehehe...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/11/30/bush.canada/index.html

wow, are you sure this isn't a stand-up comedian.
The use of irony and sarcasm is SOOOOO funny.

What it's for real ?

You mean saying that U.S. law requires the White House Office of Management and Budget to review proposed Agriculture Department regulations before his administration can lift the ban."I fully understand the cattle business. I understand the pressures placed upon Canadian ranchers," he said. But he noted, "There's a bureaucracy involved. I readily concede we've got one."

In the SAME TALK as "I'm the kind of fellow who does what he thinks is right, and will continue to do what I think is right." whn talking about the Iraq invasion.

That wasn't MEANT to be ironic and funny ?

man I'm confused :)

my porsche
12-01-2004, 03:17 PM

ACTUALLY yes i did hear about that, dont you know the american media will jump on ANYTHING thats anti-Bush? GOSH!!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM :D

QuattroMan
12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Wow, you guys are idiots, minus Coventry. Michael Moore didn't change sides, he just wanted to get rid of his steroetype of being a fat, dirty, unformal man... The suit was probably comic relief anyway. Moore only said that the Democrats had some disadvantages and unsuccessful methods compared to Bush's and congratulated Bush on his second term. For example, when your team loses in a sport, don't you guys walk over to the other team, shake hands, and say, good game? This is the same idea. I don't want to sound like a flaming liberal but that's just about the truth.

not if they are idiots like you...... :)

SlickHolden
12-01-2004, 08:42 PM
I belive if you belive strong in something don't change your mind on it just because people are low and take pot shots at your appearance or beliefs because they are against your views of things. It's anyone's right to express it anywhere, It's not like he kills people or has a gun:p Maybe he has both eyes open and some only 1 eye.

lithuanianmafia
12-01-2004, 09:09 PM
how CNN described Canada: "...Honduras, but with colder weather"

not if they are idiots like you......

WHOA! :eek: you took that way too far, low blow man, low blow

gtface
12-01-2004, 09:51 PM
lithuanianmafia

I rest my case....

I wasnt adressing him as "you" I was making a variation of a comment he had just posted that I thought was more accurate. Yes I know he lives in Canada.

gtface
12-01-2004, 10:06 PM

You act as though you have everything figured out, but what you need to understand is that your country exists because of your close proximity to the US. If it wasnt for us you would probably be under ther control of some brutal dictator.

Egg Nog
12-01-2004, 10:17 PM
You act as though you have everything figured out, but what you need to understand is that your country exists because of your close proximity to the US. If it wasnt for us you would probably be under ther control of some brutal dictator.

Seriously, I understand a lot of right-wing views and arguments, but what the hell is this? Don't be a moron.

crisis
12-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Thats gold! I know you dont beleive it though.

jcp123
12-01-2004, 10:23 PM
I'm not even going to touch this one.

gtface
12-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Seriously, I understand a lot of right-wing views and arguments, but what the hell is this? Don't be a moron.

It wasnt meant to be entirely serious. I do think most Cnadians take the US for granted however. I think many Americans do as well. Haha I knew this would get you canadians fired up.

Matra et Alpine
12-02-2004, 04:39 AM
If it wasnt for us you would probably be under ther control of some brutal dictator.
You coudl be right.

The 51st state under Dubya BUSH :)

"brutal dictator" is confirmed in his comments in Canada this week !!!!

spi-ti-tout
12-02-2004, 04:51 AM
ummm.....topic?

Matra et Alpine
12-02-2004, 05:34 AM
ummm.....topic?
emm, joke ??

Are smileys not included in the post ? I can see it here !!!!

spi-ti-tout
12-02-2004, 05:38 AM
Oh please...

Matra et Alpine
12-02-2004, 05:41 AM
Oh please...
:)
http://cooperclassics.125west.com/assets/images/Large_Mountain_Oak_Mirror.jpg
:)

The Tuner
12-02-2004, 06:09 AM
^^ lol....

and gtface, thnx a million for sayin wat u did....had the best laff of the week.
keep it up, buddy. seriously, plz do...
thnx
:D

spi-ti-tout
12-02-2004, 06:10 AM
Take that... :)

my porsche
12-02-2004, 06:14 AM
Take that... :)

hahahaha looks like you got your smileys matra :D

QuattroMan
12-02-2004, 11:01 AM

i know what the point is,, yes Canada is a safe place....

QuattroMan
12-02-2004, 11:14 AM
how CNN described Canada: "...Honduras, but with colder weather"

WHOA! :eek: you took that way too far, low blow man, low blow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockefella
Wow, you guys are idiots, minus Coventry. Michael Moore didn't change sides, he just wanted to get rid of his steroetype of being a fat, dirty, unformal man... The suit was probably comic relief anyway.

thank you... :)

SlickHolden
12-02-2004, 01:29 PM
It's good to know what some people think of overweight people,
Fat dirty unformal.

my porsche
12-02-2004, 03:17 PM
erm, wouldnt that be IN formal? :D

lithuanianmafia
12-02-2004, 07:48 PM
You coudl be right.

zeik heil to heir feuor Bush!

my porsche
12-03-2004, 06:27 AM
what happened in canada that would seal his dictator ship? i didnt hear it all, just the part about hockey, and that he would have liked to meet with putin, what else happened.

Matra et Alpine
12-03-2004, 06:47 AM
what happened in canada that would seal his dictator ship? i didnt hear it all, just the part about hockey, and that he would have liked to meet with putin, what else happened.
His comments http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184165&postcount=24 ( with a bit of humour to make it less scarey :) )

<AAA-MOD>
12-03-2004, 07:49 AM
His comments http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184165&postcount=24 ( with a bit of humour to make it less scarey :) )

I didn't read anything regarding the Ballistic Missile Defence subject in that article. He's a quote from another source that discusses it:

"Before Bush's visit, most analysts on this side of the border predicted Washington's proposed missile defence system would not be on the agenda. On the agenda it was. And in Bush's keynote speech.

Just after thanking Canadians for helping American travellers stranded because of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, Bush made a strong statement about Canada's future contribution to the war on terror.

"I hope we'll also move forward on Ballistic Missile Defence co-operation to protect Canadians and Americans from the threats we all know will arise."

Martin has said Canada will decide whether to get involved only after Canadians debate the issue.

After Bush's speech, Martin told reporters he was not thrown off by Bush's request. He said he will do what's right for Canada.

"We are a sovereign nation and we will make the decisions about our air space and second we are fundamentally opposed to the weaponization of space."

While missile defence may not have officially been on the agenda, Bush's request that Canada take part will increase the pressure for the debate on Canadian participation to take place sooner rather than later. "

Matra et Alpine
12-03-2004, 09:31 AM
I didn't read anything regarding the Ballistic Missile Defence subject in that article. He's a quote from another source that discusses it:
cos those werent' the commetns I was referring to.
It was his "I do the right thing" and then the NOT doign the right thing and saying US law and beurocracy blocked him. So confirms what Dubya thinks of INTERNATIONAL law and the UN :(

"I hope we'll also move forward on Ballistic Missile Defence co-operation to protect Canadians and Americans from the threats we all know will arise."
THis is worse than Reagan on his severly senile days :)
So whre are all these Ballistic "threats we all know will arise" ?
The mans a do-do :)
Who is advising him, this is insanity.
There is no single nation in a position to mount any feasible ICBM attack that.
The odd rogue missile MIGHT be a danger in the future in the hands of a madman, but they'll likely deliver it in a crate of bananas and a timer !!
Can anyone who supports Bush give me the strongest position on the reasons for this "initiative" - OTHER than giving more money to weapons manufacturing companies !! WHere are the cridible threats given that he won't spend money on the identified global threat of pollution addressed in the Kyoto agreement ??????

Can't wait to see Gordon Brown elected in place of Blair and watch him "bitch-slap" ole dubya where it hurts :)

QuattroMan
12-03-2004, 04:46 PM
You coudl be right.

WHAT!! WHAT!! BUSH,,,,I SEE BUSH's name , whos talking sh@t about
my dad!!! :D :p

QuattroMan
12-03-2004, 05:11 PM
zeik heil to heir feuor Bush!
why do hate Bush ?? the only reason we are @ war is because we back Israel when Bush kills 6 million Jews that's when you say zeik heil, I hate to start talking sh@t about your p@ssy @ass president :)

Niko_Fx
12-03-2004, 05:18 PM
why do hate Bush ?? the only reason we are @ war is because we back Israel when Bush kills 6 million Jews that's when you say zeik heil, I hate to start talking sh@t about your p@ssy @ass president :)

Prime Minister

SlickHolden
12-03-2004, 05:29 PM
WHAT!! WHAT!!! WHAT!! BUSH!!!!! ??? which one you blaming here????? His mum dad son uncle auntie cousin second cousin sister brother brother inlaw sister inlaw daughter first adopted child?? grandmother grandfather grandson granddaughter great grandson great granddaughter ?????:p:D

QuattroMan
12-03-2004, 05:34 PM
WHAT!! WHAT!!! WHAT!! BUSH!!!!! ??? which one you blaming here????? His mum dad son uncle auntie cousin second cousin sister brother brother inlaw sister inlaw daughter first adopted child?? grandmother grandfather grandson granddaughter great grandson great granddaughter ?????:p:D

LOL!!! :D YOU ARE CRACKING MEEE UP... :p

QuattroMan
12-03-2004, 05:46 PM
Prime Minister

This explains why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,