Conversation Between Matra et Alpine and Dragoon119

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you for responding, I am Completely open to any inputs on my mid engine designs weather they be positive or negative since knowledge can be drawn from both sides equally. I tried to create a new thread but a message appeared telling me I do not have the privilege let to create one. And about cooling, that was one of the first things I thought about when designing my car, that and allowing air that enters the radiator to leave the engine bay efficiently to reduce high pressure.
  2. Big task to take on building a supercar. But the forum has many who will assist as long as you are open to their inputs and realistic :)
    Feel free to create a new thread with a bit of background on your knowledge and your aspirations and start asking the questions.
    As soon as you go mid-engine the first big challenge is how to cool it :)
  3. Hello It seems you get alot of posts and you are pretty busy so I'll try not to bore you with too much details and extra facts. June 16, of 2004 you spoke with member v8turbo4me about the prospects and details about building a car from scratch and what it generally intails. You gave him alot of critical information he needed to think through so he would be much better suited to tackle the project. But after 13 days the the poster v8turbo4me went dead, and the thread quickly died their after. So I joined the form specifically to ask for your advice in this matter since the amount of people on the internet able to give me advice on this matter is rather small. One of my many goals in life is to build myself a super car. In doing this I preformed over 4 months of research into automotive technologies though I still believe my knowledge is not enough to help me complete my goal. So I am asking if you have any advise in designing a mid engined vehicle.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3