Ultimatecarpage.com forums

Ultimatecarpage.com forums (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Website discussion (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ultimatecarpage CLOTHING coming soon! (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6985)

<AAA-MOD> 09-02-2004 12:22 PM

Ultimatecarpage CLOTHING coming soon!

We're in the midst of designing some clothing to make available on the site. We're looking for any suggestions that our loyal users may have.

We have begun some great designs for t-shirts and baseball hats so far. The shirts obviously have a car theme, with several different important cars featured such as:
-Ford Mustang
-Ferrari Enzo
-Ferrari GTO
-Ford GT
-Porsche GT3
-Porsche Carrera GT
-Lamborghini Murcielago
-Chevrolet Corvette

We're looking for more suggestions, however consider that we need these items to appeal to a wide range of users, and therefore specific models may not be available.

We may follow up some suggestions with a poll to narrow the list.

stratos 09-02-2004 12:26 PM

its just my sugestion but i will love you to have a lancia t-shirt and you also could thalk to matra and ,make t-shirts with lots of car bages :rolleyes: .....

Matt 09-02-2004 12:28 PM

COME ON! No BMWs? I'm so disappointed!

Mustang 09-02-2004 12:30 PM

Rally Cars

Wrc Rules, Ford Focus Wrc:):):)

Cotterik 09-02-2004 12:33 PM

i could come up with a wicked evo VIII UCP shirt :D
and a custom bmw williams ucp made baseball cap! wooow :)

stratos 09-02-2004 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=Mustang]Rally Cars[/QUOTE]

that's a good idiea mustang ... a t-shirt with the all the car winners of the wrc since the begin ( a t-shit with 4 diferent lancia's and one fiat :p :D )

<AAA-MOD> 09-02-2004 12:40 PM

[QUOTE=Matt]COME ON! No BMWs? I'm so disappointed![/QUOTE]

not yet, but i fully agree that there should be one. suggested model?

there will need to be a Benzo then too i guess.

<AAA-MOD> 09-02-2004 12:42 PM

[QUOTE=CoTTerik]i could come up with a wicked evo VIII UCP shirt :D
and a custom bmw williams ucp made baseball cap! wooow :)[/QUOTE]

Since these items will be available to anyone worldwide we're restricted in some ways with copyrights. We can't include logos other than ours, without written consent (which usually result in royalties required).

The images we're using are original, and therefore aren't subject to those regulations.

stratos 09-02-2004 12:44 PM

[QUOTE=<AAA-MOD>]not yet, but i fully agree that there should be one. suggested model?

there will need to be a Benzo then too i guess.[/QUOTE]

if will exist t-shirts of bw's and benz has to have also an audi :rolleyes: :p

:Exige: 09-02-2004 12:44 PM

Do you think theyre gonna sell? How much do you think you'll charge? Ill be interested when I hear the price :D

Edit : I remember SC.net trying this and didnt pull it off .... do you think you'll be able to?

<AAA-MOD> 09-02-2004 12:46 PM

[QUOTE=stratos]if will exist t-shirts of bw's and benz has to have also an audi :rolleyes: :p[/QUOTE]

agreed. so we need a suggested BMW, Mercedes, and Audi models.

Hell_Unleashed 09-02-2004 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=<AAA-MOD>]agreed. so we need a suggested BMW, Mercedes, and Audi models.[/QUOTE]
How about:
MB McLaren SLR
BMW 645i
Audi S8 or A8?

<AAA-MOD> 09-02-2004 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=:Exige:]Do you think theyre gonna sell? How much do you think you'll charge? Ill be interested when I hear the price :D

Edit : I remember SC.net trying this and didnt pull it off .... do you think you'll be able to?[/QUOTE]

well, the prices won't be released until the designs are ready. the intention is for screened logos which are very durable and economically priced, as well as maybe some higher priced embroidery. we're in the planning stages right now, so there haven't been any final prices defined.

SC tried this, and I honestly can't confirm how well it went, but we feel confident that our stylish designs will be desirable enough to support the many events we attend throughout the year, and spread the UCP name.

Cotterik 09-02-2004 12:51 PM

m3 csl, sl500 & le mans concept?

Rockefella 09-02-2004 01:06 PM

McLaren F1, Evo V, VI, VII, or VIII (one of those is fine)