Ultimatecarpage.com forums

Ultimatecarpage.com forums (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Website discussion (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PETITION to reinstate Rep points. (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7538)

Fabio Ferrari 09-17-2004 10:34 PM

PETITION to reinstate Rep points.

Alright I have spoken with a few members of UCP and they are all threatening to leave UCP because, we have lost our Rep points. Everyone who had points either - or + we earned them and we deserve the right to have them. I am very disapointed myself, I enjoyed reading why people have given me rep, now if a memeber will mention something worth reading or if a member does an amazing chop, there will be nothing to show for it. So I ask whoever is in favour of reinstating the Rep points please sign you member name in a post. So maybe we can get the Moderators to reinstate the rep points. Thank You very much to everyone who has ever been a part of UCP.

Fabio Ferrari 09-17-2004 10:35 PM

Fabio Ferrari

GTR Dreamer 09-17-2004 10:37 PM

GTR Dreamer

foto_choppa 09-17-2004 10:37 PM

foto_choppa

werty 09-17-2004 10:37 PM

Werty :)

btw, im not bringing back pics unless rep is given back

ooh here's a good threat....ibfr said to me...

So let me get this straight......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your holding your pics to ransom?

if you think this is going to get us to change our minds, your making it worse.

I am now dead against reinstating Rep, if it means we lose a few Fair-Weather users, than i'm all for it.

Feel free to do as you will, expect your actions to be ignored by the modding team.

Cheers,
IB4R.

i guess he speaks for evryone now :p

85RX7 09-17-2004 10:43 PM

85rx7

Rico 09-17-2004 10:44 PM

-Rico

SPN:DOC 09-17-2004 10:52 PM

Spn : Doc

werty 09-17-2004 11:12 PM

so basically now we are just a bunch of nobodies on ucp, according to the mod team, and we are of no great loss....that really pisses me off, im out here for sure :mad:

foto_choppa 09-17-2004 11:15 PM

without members, ucp will go down eventually. and we dont want that so please bring back rep.

IBrake4Rainbows 09-17-2004 11:19 PM

Like i've been saying, if you guys want to leave, it's your own choice.

if all that you have done on the forums is pointless to you if you don't have rep, then maybe it's time to look at your priorities, and not blame us.

If all this forum is to you is a place to get kudos from your internet friends, then maybe it is not us who have the problem.

foto_choppa 09-17-2004 11:27 PM

[QUOTE=IBrake4Rainbows]Like i've been saying, if you guys want to leave, it's your own choice.

if all that you have done on the forums is pointless to you if you don't have rep, then maybe it's time to look at your priorities, and not blame us.

If all this forum is to you is a place to get kudos from your internet friends, then maybe it is not us who have the problem.[/QUOTE]
so your ideal forum is boring and bland?

IBrake4Rainbows 09-17-2004 11:31 PM

My ideal forum is one without so much conflict and attention grabbing that it becomes boring, we need to strike a balance. and being so hardline won't help any of us.

Blue Supra 09-17-2004 11:32 PM

Thats not what hes saying! You're all acting like a bunch of kindergarten kids!
Ask yourselves why do you come here? Is it so you can get more little green things next to your name? or is it to post and talk and discuss with other members? i understand that attaining rep is good, i enjoyed getting a rep boost, but its not the thing i come here for! i have learnt soooo much from coming here! i hope you all have too! rep is not what you should come here for! if it is then youve got issues and need to look at yourself in the mirror gentlemen!

Rockefella 09-17-2004 11:33 PM

Rockefella. IB4R, no offense, but you can have fun talking to fanboys who join UCP looking for pics of skylines and the 4 or 5 other mods on the forums that will stay. Eventually the forums will die out. Taking away reputation was a bad choice imo.