Ultimatecarpage.com forums

Ultimatecarpage.com forums (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Car comparison (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Which car do you HATE most? (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609)

Gilly 08-07-2003 09:40 PM

Which car do you HATE most?

PLEASE NAME A FEW NAMES OF THE WORST cars to ever come onto the road!!!

I hate the new 'SMART' cars

SL500 08-08-2003 03:45 AM

Re: Which car do you HATE most?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gilly [/i]
[B]PLEASE NAME A FEW NAMES OF THE WORST cars to ever come onto the road!!!

I hate the new 'SMART' cars [/B][/QUOTE]
haha
nice thread
I HATE japanese cars-not all-toyota,mazda (RX8),honda
but not nissan
but why smart?

piledriver 08-08-2003 04:15 AM

I hate russian cars specially LADA...
ladas are awfull!!!

SL500 08-08-2003 07:28 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piledriver [/i]
[B]I hate russian cars specially LADA...
ladas are awfull!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
hehehe:D
yes,may be it looks very bad and ugly but a good car for mountains and off-road

kinan.f 08-09-2003 01:25 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piledriver [/i]
[B]I hate russian cars specially LADA...
ladas are awfull!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Especially that they,eastern european cars in general, are outdated by others.I can't understand why they can't make some thing stylish.

motorhead 08-09-2003 06:04 AM

rolls royce - youre telling me youre gonna pay hundred of thousands for a square box - the interior is just wood and leather which you can find in a XJ and s-class and they are much cheaper with all the gagets and gizmos and with much better realiability - class - rollers have class but what happes to the class when you tell people your car has a problem

piledriver 08-09-2003 09:59 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SL500 [/i]
[B]hehehe:D
yes,may be it looks very bad and ugly but a good car for mountains and off-road [/B][/QUOTE]

I know it, here in my country Lada Niva is a legend for the off roaders...

Lagonda 08-14-2003 03:30 PM

Everything Audi/Volkswagen/Skoda/Seat. It's a shame they bouht Bentley and Lamborghini. I don't care about Bugatti :p

motorhead 08-15-2003 09:24 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lagonda [/i]
[B]Everything Audi/Volkswagen/Skoda/Seat. It's a shame they bouht Bentley and Lamborghini. I don't care about Bugatti :p [/B][/QUOTE] what the????

Rob 08-16-2003 06:58 AM

I hate Opels and esspecialy the Kadett that must be the worst car ever made, I would rather take a walk than driving a kadett

LEGALLYINSANE 08-16-2003 03:20 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lagonda [/i]
[B]Everything Audi/Volkswagen/Skoda/Seat. It's a shame they bouht Bentley and Lamborghini. I don't care about Bugatti :p [/B][/QUOTE] Can you give us a reason why you hate these cars? Especially Audi?.

Lagonda 08-17-2003 11:47 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LEGALLYINSANE [/i]
[B]Can you give us a reason why you hate these cars? Especially Audi?. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well for Audi: I owned two Audis (An Audi V8 (the first V8 audis) and a Audi 100 2.5 TDI) an they both sucked. And the current audis are ugly and uncomfortable.

I hate VAG just as a company, the way they work how they manage their cars. They make 5x the same car but with a different look. I'm also glad the Pich era is over.

henk4 08-18-2003 02:08 AM

BMW X5

crisis 08-18-2003 05:34 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by henk4 [/i]
[B]BMW X5 [/B][/QUOTE]
Conceptually I agree. Looks great though.

Batmobile_Turbo 08-18-2003 10:53 PM

fords

i hate the ford cars espesially the tempo we own a tempo and my dad hates it with a passion. (it's all we can afford at the time)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lagonda
Everything Audi/Volkswagen/Skoda/Seat. It's a shame they bouht Bentley and Lamborghini. I don't care about Bugatti

i love volkswagen, especially the old ones. all the audis are a little boring looking (exept the TT.) VAG should have left the bently engines alone and not have cancelled the lamborghini cala but otherwise VAG makes quality cars