Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: new admin account

This is a very.....interesting idea. Please tell me it will not be permanent.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    This is a very.....interesting idea. Please tell me it will not be permanent.
    Obviously we don't know how/if it will work quite yet. That's why he only has limited powers and limited status. We're watching him and we'll just see how it goes...
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Obviously we don't know how/if it will work quite yet. That's why he only has limited powers and limited status. We're watching him and we'll just see how it goes...
    Still interestng...don't let him ban, that is the only major suggestion of mine. Half of the active people here would be banned the day he comes back if he can.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    Still interestng...don't let him ban, that is the only major suggestion of mine. Half of the active people here would be banned the day he comes back if he can.
    That's still undecided. And if he is given the power it will be on a limited basis.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Karrman used to be on ALL the time. He was online alot. And he made a lot of posts. http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...3&postcount=18
    Quote Originally Posted by karrman
    i'm obssessed with UCP.
    Is whoever controlling his account (if it is a mod, it might be tony) really gonna be on all the time and post a whole lot?

Or is Karrman, really caught up on homework? (6th grade is EASY)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Frank has reprogrammed the forum software so that we can give him powers to edit posts of only a limited number of people. It's an ingenious bit of kit.
    Woah. Why do all of Jim's post say, "I'm stupid" in big red letters now? Strange....

The day Karrman becomes a mod is the day the super volcano erupts.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Don't you think that if Wouter wanted to celebrate April Fool's Day with the site that he would put something on the front page that all the regular non-forum visitors could enjoy, as well?
    Why did you do this on April Fools day. Couldn't you wait until at least April 2nd where everybody would beilieve you?

Doesn't make sense.... EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!!!

Still not buying it.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I havent bought it for one second .. and if this is a joke I find it quite unfair doing this at Karmanns expense, hes been banned .. thats his punishment so leave him be.

If you were trying this idea out like you have been implying then that would mean you propose to do it on other offending users .. which will undoubtedly make people offend just so they'll be given mod status.

so......................he will have power over all the people that made fun of him? but not everybody else?
    i dont understand how he is going to act so mature when he is back.... so maybe me and the mods could do a deal...i post numerous amounts of pointless threads each day, then try to be funny but instead making me look stupid, eventually getting a ban......in exchange u make ma a !super moderator!

hmmmmmmmmmm.................sounds fair........
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

hey wouter can you post something from my account too?
    12 cylinders or walk!

Hey guys. I'm back by the way. This should be good, I think I have an Idea of who he may get back at, And I could be included, but I don't care, it should be fun.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Can I be a admin if I go on a dodge hating, windows bashing, chrysler killing Rampage!! It's a deal!!!@!!!!
    Last edited by carlover; 04-01-2005 at 01:49 PM.

Im going to go cry now

Wait a sec. Why is the prius account linked with the Karrmann account and the Prius account is still banned? Something is shady here that means that karrmann could not log into it. You guys are good
    Last edited by baddabang; 04-01-2005 at 02:49 PM.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Im going to go cry now

Wait a sec. Why is the prius account linked with the Karrmann account and the Prius account is still banned? Something is shady here that means that karrmann could not log into it. You guys are good
    I think he has you there

Thread Information