Thread: Play for a billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Play for a billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I just entered to win the "pepsi play for a billion" sweepstakes! there is a chance for several people to win a million dollars and one lucky person will get one billion.
    All you have to do is buy a pepsi and get a code from the bottle cap, then go to www.billionsweeps.com and submit your location bithrday, etc. Then submitt your code.

i hope i win!
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

ya, u and another million people, but good luck none the less hey, if u do happen to win, could u lend me a million or two?
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

I think this would qualify as spamming, but good luck to you
    eat cicada

its not spamming! but if i do win i probably would buy every member the car of their choice...wouldn't that be nice
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

a ferrari enzo it is! although, u'd probably send me somethin like an AMC Matador with the word "Enzo" written with duct tape on the trunk, wouldn't u?
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

I'll take a 1971 Hemicuda convertible 4-speed. I hear they're trading for 1 million apiece now!
    Life begins @ 200 MPH
    There's no replacement for displacement.

I think paying for all of UCP to take a trip to Nurburguring (major sp?) in germany and renting cars to drive there would also be a sweet thing to do with a billion.
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Yes, an STi would do me perfect. No multi million dollar cars for me.
    Good luck werty! If you were to win, what would you do with the money? Really? Just outta curiousity anyhow!

yea, an STI would be a great thing to drive around there, there would be some rivalry between us then! we would both be driving close! ! !

then again, im too young

good luck, and may you win!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Hmmm, not likely.

They will probably make it one of those installment pay things........

Anyway, if i do win, i'll fly us all to Canberra, and we can go on a Round-The-Globe Trip, where we each can show off our homelands. Hirecars, not crappy Toyotas, Mercs or Something Sporty, people!
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

buy me a lotus elise GT1 and maybe lend a million or so.
    UCP's most hardcore skunk

ill have a koenigsegg CCR and a few million to build myself a race track plz

good luck i need that money
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I just entered to win the "pepsi play for a billion" sweepstakes! there is a chance for several people to win a million dollars and one lucky person will get one billion.
    All you have to do is buy a pepsi and get a code from the bottle cap, then go to www.billionsweeps.com and submit your location bithrday, etc. Then submitt your code.

i hope i win!
    You'll never know werty. Good luck anyways
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Thread Information