Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Has anyone seen the movie "Loose Change 2nd Edition" ?

No, maybe not planes, but it was built to withstand those temperatures, and even if it DID collapse because of the "heat" it still woulnd collapse on itself. I never understand people who always refer to experts to defend arguments but ignore them when they say something they dont want to hear...

The fact that the collapse was so neat was a result of how the burn took place - it was over a large area of floors and the pillars weakened due to the heat around the same amount of time and actual heat.

after the first few floors collapsed it was a simple domino effect, and gravity took over.

and for the record it was not built to withstand those temperatures for that period of time.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    Tased student. Lesson in point. Dont be and idiot.

YouTube - University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum
    DON'T TASE ME BRO!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    No, maybe not planes, but it was built to withstand those temperatures, and even if it DID collapse because of the "heat" it still woulnd collapse on itself. I never understand people who always refer to experts to defend arguments but ignore them when they say something they dont want to hear...
    Only heat from a traditional fire on a few floors NOT a plane full of JP burning for over an hour.

Please specify the arguments we are ignoring cause no-one know what the hell you are talking about.

MadMax please read this post

when you talk about the heat from the plane explosion not being great enough to melt steel...YOU need to realize a few things

1.) the towers were hit by a plane with a full tank of jet fuel going 500mph. Your arguement is like suggesting the fuel was simply in the tower already and then lit on fire without any force. Think about how much weight slammed into the steel columns before it was engulfed in flames. The steel didnt stand a chance from the fire after being bent beyond rocognition. It is amazing a building so old was able to stand for 10 minutes, yet it stood for an hour.

2.) same thing with the pentagon, a plane going that fast isnt going to be leaving behind many parts. Loose change shows pictures of other crashes, but those werent aimed at the ground at full speed, with a full tank of gas. When the circumstances change, less plane is left behind. That should be common sense.

3.) I dont understand why you assume the towers and pentagon and even the planes were designed to withstand such a crash. I've seen this arguement time and time again. "the towers were designed to withstand a plane".."the planes shouldnt have been completely vaporized"

NO!!! They were not designed to withstand a plane going 500+mph with a full tank of highly explosive jet fuel. STOP saying that, its not true! The buildings were designed to be businesses and offices. And the planes are designed to fly through air, not through the ground or through a steel and concrete building...again, going 500+mph with a full tank of gas.

I suggest taking a few physics and engineering classes.

EDIT: I must also clarify, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AN EXPERT TO UNDERSTAND THE CONSPIRACY IS COMPLETE BS.
    Last edited by werty; 09-23-2007 at 11:31 AM.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty View Post
    EDIT: I must also clarify, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AN EXPERT TO UNDERSTAND THE CONSPIRACY IS COMPLETE BS.
    I don't need any formal education to understand that MadMax, or Pininfarina Pimp as his old alias shows, is filled with lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I don't need any formal education to understand that MadMax, or Pininfarina Pimp as his old alias shows, is filled with lunacy.
    haha, no joke
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

What were you expecting? A hollowed out shell? No one has ignored the "experts", we only listen to those with credentials.

If you still don't believe the monumental evidence against the conspiracy theories, I suggest you smash a car into a brick wall at 100 mph. See how much is still intact. That should change your mind about the Pentagon theory.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    I suggest you smash a car into a brick wall at 100 mph. See how much is still intact. That should change your mind about the Pentagon theory.
    The effect is much larger if the car is moving at 500+ if your looking at the exponential curve from 30-100 in car crash totallness (the amount of totalling) try upping it by several hundred mph. I would guess that their would be little of any left of the car (think mythbuster's concrete semi explosion)
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Like the United States government could actually cover up a conspiracy that would involve that many people. Clinton couldn't even cover up getting blown by some ugly chick.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Like the United States government could actually cover up a conspiracy that would involve that many people. Clinton couldn't even cover up getting blown by some ugly chick.
    We have a winner.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

"Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie Never leave home without it.

Thread Information