Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen the movie "Loose Change 2nd Edition" ?

there's a website somewhere that takes almost every argument presented in loose change and proves why it's twisted and misleading. almost every quote they use is taken out of context, you should see the full statements.

i'll edit my post when i find it, it's pretty hilarious. and yes, i have seen loose change, long before i saw the website disproving it, and i must say the "documentary" doesn't stand a chance. i went in with an open mind.

[EDIT]:

911Myths

Loose Change 2nd Edition Viewer Guide

LOOSE CHANGE

Screw Loose Change

go nuts boys and girls.
    Last edited by TVRs4eva; 09-20-2007 at 11:47 AM.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by TVRs4eva View Post
    there's a website somewhere that takes almost every argument presented in loose change and proves why it's twisted and misleading. almost every quote they use is taken out of context, you should see the full statements.

i'll edit my post when i find it, it's pretty hilarious. and yes, i have seen loose change, long before i saw the website disproving it, and i must say the "documentary" doesn't stand a chance. i went in with an open mind.
    I think MRR has already posted the link you mean (or at least something very similar) on the first page.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
    I think MRR has already posted the link you mean (or at least something very similar) on the first page.
    good call, i entirely looked over that post, sorry sorry. i posted a few links above anyways, the first one is a pretty good conspiracy-disproving site on all levels, and it keeps a pretty objective tone which i respect.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

There is already a thread on ucp about this...well not loose change 2 but about all the bs.

Good vids, proves that all those ****tards that think it was ACTUALLY a plane would be saying that the occurance defeated not only the laws of engineering but the laws of gravity, momentum, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    Good vids, proves that all those ****tards that think it was ACTUALLY a plane would be saying that the occurance defeated not only the laws of engineering but the laws of gravity, momentum, etc....
    Ok... two planes hit the twin towers. Not to mention the hundreds of gallons of burning jet fuel. So... I'd say that yeah... the building's steel columns bent and burned and they've not found, but proven that the planes damaged the steel columns.

Yes, they were planes! OMG new revelation! There were pieces of debris with get this... WINDOWS!!! ZOMFG it's not a conspiracy!

Read the Popular Mechanics report. They cleverly debunk all the conspiracy methods.

As for the crop circles/Bermuda triangle... that was what the aliens used to hide from Mrs. Quiggs.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by TVRs4eva View Post
    good call, i entirely looked over that post, sorry sorry. i posted a few links above anyways, the first one is a pretty good conspiracy-disproving site on all levels, and it keeps a pretty objective tone which i respect.
    Read the second link I posted which I find to be the most entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Ok... two planes hit the twin towers. Not to mention the hundreds of gallons of burning jet fuel. So... I'd say that yeah... the building's steel columns bent and burned and they've not found, but proven that the planes damaged the steel columns.

Yes, they were planes! OMG new revelation! There were pieces of debris with get this... WINDOWS!!! ZOMFG it's not a conspiracy!

Read the Popular Mechanics report. They cleverly debunk all the conspiracy methods.

As for the crop circles/Bermuda triangle... that was what the aliens used to hide from Mrs. Quiggs.
    Extremely high heat weakens steel. You can actually see the building bowing outwards shortly before its collapse. The puffs that came out the windows during the collapse are from air pressure changes (not explosive charges) and the list goes on for thousands of points. There are people who still think WW2 was the US's fault and that we provoked Japan (this is not new there will always be a few wackos who can't accept the obvious).

ok - specifically for those who think there were demolition charges set - why?
    flying aeroplanes into buildings isn't enough to shock the public itno following the so called agenda?

and consider the original loose change was a fictional piece until someone told the guy he could make money and fame by touting it as truth..

interesting link:
    The 9/11 Conspiracy
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    ok - specifically for those who think there were demolition charges set - why?
    flying aeroplanes into buildings isn't enough to shock the public itno following the so called agenda?

and consider the original loose change was a fictional piece until someone told the guy he could make money and fame by touting it as truth..

interesting link:
    The 9/11 Conspiracy
    Pointlesswasteoftime.com? Can't get to it because its blocked at my school!

who knows what happened. As if we'll ever find out.
    Bush sucks man balls
    RUF CTR Yellowbird is what dreams are made of

Quote Originally Posted by MRR View Post
    Pointlesswasteoftime.com? Can't get to it because its blocked at my school!
    it's worth it quite a hilarious writer...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post

Did you even watch the vid, have you even heard the experts talk about it?!?!?!. The fact is when a building falls it falls down and out, NOT on top of itself, unless of course the lower half has been weakened. And the Pentagon, give me a ****ing break, i saw the footage on the tele, no plane hit that, and if it did then you would be saying that an entire passenger line disappeared into that hole without leaving ANYTHING outside, not to mention no damage to anywhere surrounding the hole...

Quote Originally Posted by MRR View Post
    Extremely high heat weakens steel. You can actually see the building bowing outwards shortly before its collapse. The puffs that came out the windows during the collapse are from air pressure changes (not explosive charges) and the list goes on for thousands of points. There are people who still think WW2 was the US's fault and that we provoked Japan (this is not new there will always be a few wackos who can't accept the obvious).
    However those puffs of smoke contained and explosion, now im guessing theres some explanation to that as well???. Yeah, there we ALWAYS be skeptics, however scinece, god knows how many laws, refute this one in a LIFETIME occurance. Like JFK right, he was shot from high right, yet there were bullet holes in not only the windshield but the firewall as well, supporting the fact that there WAS at least a second shooter...

Oh and aliens built the pyramids.

Thread Information