Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Holy Mother of Christ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo View Post
    im sure its an april fool's joke
    In my experience, April Fool's pranks pulled by newspapers tend to be lighthearted, witty attempts at fooling the public that are intended not to upset or offend. Things like stories about comedy alien abductions, or like the BBC's classic story about a drought that was drastically affecting spaghetti trees in Italy and damaging Italian cuisine etc. Any April Fools that are aimed at public figures are likely to be a bit of gentle lampooning.

Publishing pictures of someone in a 5-hour Nazi S&M session all over a Sunday newspaper is not what I would call gentle or lighthearted. Apart from anything, if proven to be false then the paper could easily end up being sued for 7/8/9 figure sums in damages from Mosley. I can't see a newspaper, even one as rich as the NOTW, risking so much financially just for the sake of a bit of fun for April Fools.

I could be wrong, but I have my doubts.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Whatever if he willingly took part in any of this he is one sick man. He has some real issues. I wonder what his wife will have to say about it all? Maybe he wanted her to part take but she declined. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
    In my experience, April Fool's pranks pulled by newspapers tend to be lighthearted, witty attempts at fooling the public that are intended not to upset or offend. Things like stories about comedy alien abductions, or like the BBC's classic story about a drought that was drastically affecting spaghetti trees in Italy and damaging Italian cuisine etc. Any April Fools that are aimed at public figures are likely to be a bit of gentle lampooning.

Publishing pictures of someone in a 5-hour Nazi S&M session all over a Sunday newspaper is not what I would call gentle or lighthearted. Apart from anything, if proven to be false then the paper could easily end up being sued for 7/8/9 figure sums in damages from Mosley. I can't see a newspaper, even one as rich as the NOTW, risking so much financially just for the sake of a bit of fun for April Fools.

I'm pretty sure the pictures say everything

ahahaha

MOSEL-OWNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    ahahaha

MOSEL-OWNED
    What an excellent way to make him step down eh?

If it were a prank, it'd be more likely to have been pulled by someone other than the publication, but then sent in to see if they'd run it. I agree though, it's highly unlikely that an organisation would put themselves in such a libellous position for a bit of publicity.

Hell of a prank if it is one though, must be said...

oh jebus...max, you are an old man, your heart is no more so good for this kind of...things...and then, max, which cash are you going to use for paying those chicks??? i know that in this period you and some other folks like Schumi an Todt are going to decide on the 100 millions $ of the Mclaren-Ferrari scandal, but this is not what those money were meant to be used......or not?!?!?!?! that could explain a lot of things...
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

I should have worded my post as "Ihope its an april fools joke". Its more in disbelief that anyone would find sucha fetish to be arounsing.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

The article doesnt seem to have a serious enough tone for me to believe its not an April Fools joke.
    I am the Stig

wtf....
    RUF CTR Yellowbird is what dreams are made of

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    The article doesnt seem to have a serious enough tone for me to believe its not an April Fools joke.
    It's a tabloid, do they ever have a serious tone?

The Times is the first proper, 'serious' newspaper to run with the story for real. The NOTW and the Daily Mail were previously the only two to publish it on their websites.

Max Mosley faces calls to quit as Formula One chief after ‘Nazi’ orgy - Times Online

Of course, as I mentioned before The Times comes from the same publishing house as the NOTW, but it is not one for publishing crude smear articles. They certainly seem to be approaching the story as if it were genuine.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

This is going to get ugly...

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    This is going to get ugly...
    ...er than the pictures that have already been released.

I think this is hilarious. I kinda hope it's true and he gets kicked out. I don't particularly like his policies or the way he handles himself.

Thread Information