Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post of Pick of you Bike

A couple of very quick pics:

My Id with a friends Dare
    My Track bike
    The Id (again)
    My hardtail (rarely ridden now)
    A partial shot of the road bike

I don't have any full pics of the road bike or of the TT bike.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Bandit 600 with custom belly pan, mini-fairing with twin lights and Micron race exhaust. ( and no chicken strips -- by necesity to keep up with the R1s )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Bandit 600 with custom belly pan, mini-fairing with twin lights and Micron race exhaust. ( and no chicken strips -- by necesity to keep up with the R1s )

Bad Boy?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Bad Boy?
    yeah a name I've acquired from the guys I bike with.
    partly comes from an old Suzuki ad and partly from my riding style -- I can keep up with a few of the R1s and Gixxers
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Heh heh, nice un-chicken strips! AND no steering damper... Fair play!

Eggnog it for us

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    Eggnog it for us
    equivalent was done many moons ago http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...91&postcount=2

Where do you think the faces for the numnerous "chops" folks have done of me came from ? That and the Le Mans pic

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Sometimes I go along with Rockefella and Zytec fan.

I own them all, of course.

I love to ride and currently have a YZ125 and a YFZ450. We have owned 2 400ex's and some crappy suziki and various honda small cc starter bikes. O juggs nice 400ex is it sitting on works shocks?
    UCP biggest mustang lover

The good old BSA 'Tour of Britain' now retired & doing duty as a permanent wall fixture

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    That's a nice ride Matra... my boss just sold his 2003(i think) bandit 1200 (i think) i've seen it. That bike was a beauty, he did 230Kph down the motorway on it... and he's far from young 50-ish...

Here's my bike... as if i haven't show it off to u guys enough.. hehe..

EDIT: Here's my mum's partner's 1972 Bonneville...
    Last edited by r1ckst4; 03-01-2006 at 10:21 PM.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

But have you ever tried keeping up with McReis's Vespa in the wild track that is the downtown cafe district?

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    Here's my bike... as if i haven't show it off to u guys enough.. hehe..

EDIT: Here's my mum's partner's 1972 Bonneville...
    You never show it enough Rick! I love the looks of your CBR. The color scheme makes it look like a downsized RC45. What's the power output of it? We don't have those in Europe, so I don't know.
    The small Honda I'd love to have is a VFR 400R. It's such a beautiful toy! And you never get enough of that V4 rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    But have you ever tried keeping up with McReis's Vespa in the wild track that is the downtown cafe district?
    He wouldn't dare. His nickname would fastly change from Bad Boy to Bad Luck! The wonders of the Vespa with it's 75cc, just can't be beaten when there is... too many traffic!
    When you ride a classic Vespa you fastly learn how to ride a bike fast between cars, and you know why? Because the damn thing doesn't brake! Or all it does is lock the rear wheel and go sideways, because all the weight of the bike is on the right side.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    I love to ride and currently have a YZ125 and a YFZ450. We have owned 2 400ex's and some crappy suziki and various honda small cc starter bikes. O juggs nice 400ex is it sitting on works shocks?
    haha thanks...yeah those are some old works. triple rates with remotes. back when i was a hardcore rider they were the best i could afford. i've jumped some pretty big jumps with em tho with no problems. 90 feet +

nice yfz btw..im jealous. i'm plannin on pickin up a new quadracer 450 this summer and keepin the 416ex around for trail ridin. but i dunno i might just sell it and buy a turbo for the ol stang. have you happened to have seen the fallout quad video?
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Nice! I thougt about getting a quadracer 450 when it comes out but its not worth it. I really like the exhaust on it and how it comes out under the seat. The YFZ is more then i can handel half the time its quite the machine and its just a well built quad. I was thinking about getting elkas and leaving the back stock and then getting some nerf bars and a tether to go racing but who knows. Im suprised i dont see you doing a can can or something. Where did you get that jump that thing sweet.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Thread Information