Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: movies

movies

has anyone seen the movie 2 fast 2 furious? i saw it yesterday and it was awesome. there were so many racing seens and so many awesome cars. you should see it. what are some movies you think are good?
    Last edited by bballmikey105; 10-16-2003 at 06:27 PM.
    boobs

Re: movies

Originally posted by bballmikey105
    has anyone seen the movie 2 fast 2 furious? i saw it yesterday and it was awesome. there were so many racing seens and so many awesome cars. you should see it. what are some movies you think are good?
    yep,i saw that about 1 month ago
    sux,really sux,just used the crap japanese toys to race
    even they didn't know what is race,
    and AWESOME CARS???? ,can you tell what model? evo!!!!!!?????? eclipse!!!!!???????? S2000(really crap thing i have ever seen)? supra? RX7?
    they broke the window of that red 360 Spider!
    in 2(or 3) years ago the Gone in 60 Seconds was reallyawesome,that 67 Shelby Mustang GT500,i luv that car.i think you must see that movie.

2 Fast & 2 Furious was horrible, saying that it sucked doesn't even come close. The movie "Gone in 60 seconds" was ok, its saving grace was Angelina Jolie, the original was way better.

Some kickass car movies that I totally recommend are:
    [list=1][*]Vanishing Point (the original)[*]Two Lane Blacktop[*]Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry[*]Gumball Rally[*]Banzai Runners[*]Cannonball Run[*]The Wraith[/list=1]

To a slightly lesser extent, I also recommend:

[list=1][*]Fast Company[*]Heart Like a Wheel[*]Bullitt[*]Duel[*]American Graffitti[/list=1]

What about Italian Job, I heard it was great even though i haven't seen it yet.

Originally posted by Red line
    What about Italian Job, I heard it was great even though i haven't seen it yet.
    Yes, the Italian Job is an amazing movie. it has some pretty cool shit done with those minis plus it shows a Vanquish !
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Re: Re: movies

Originally posted by SL500
    S2000(really crap thing i have ever seen)?
    man i really dont get this whole i hate japanese cars ?? anyways, the s2000 is an amazing car !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

i totally agree misho

responding to sl500
    there werent just two cars. in the begginning and the end there were lots of cool cars. i dont know what the two cars in the very end were but they looked like chargers or something. any way its like what misho said wahats so bad about japanese cars. did you see the skyline in the begginning? i loved it.
    boobs

anyway

i want to see the texas chainsaw masacre. did anyone see it? it looks so scary. is it good?
    boobs

Originally posted by bballmikey105
    i totally agree misho

responding to sl500
    there werent just two cars. in the begginning and the end there were lots of cool cars. i dont know what the two cars in the very end were but they looked like chargers or something. any way its like what misho said wahats so bad about japanese cars. did you see the skyline in the begginning? i loved it.
    Whatever
    Any body post his opinion
    and that skyline maybe was the best in that crap races and carz
    anyway,i think the italian job is great,

Mini cooper
    Attached Images Attached Images

Does any body rember the game micro machines? because thats what the scene where they had all those cars comming out of the garge looked like. It would be like Hacking open a box of rice bulles and letting them spill all over the sink
    There are quite a few australian films also like Running on empty (australian version) which has a GT falcon a Dodge challenger with a huge scoop and yellow lightning paint job and a blown 57 chev and a whole heap of other good gear mostly in the back round. There is also in the red its like our version of Fast and the furious and then there is the mad max films (better known as the road worrior to the americans) there is also midnight spare, chain reaction (known as nuclear run over seas) and a movie i persoanly like THE CAR a stange horror film about a car ( a hot rod licoln i think it was) that was possesd by the devil.

Originally posted by Falcon500
    a movie i persoanly like THE CAR a stange horror film about a car ( a hot rod licoln i think it was) that was possesd by the devil.
    man that sounds chessssssyyyyyyyyyy !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

It was very cheasy but I find it enjoyable

AHHHHHH

personaly i think The Fast and The Furious... sucked harry balls!!! Having 2f2f come out was a major relif, its so much remarkably better than the first. But look at the cars, all the cars, those jap-crap pieces of shit couldnt get OFF THE LINE in 10 seconds. They look sweet, nice sound systems and all the sweet street glow stuff, but those cars dont belong on the road... they belong in a HIN showroom (no offence, HIN is off the shiznet)

sorry if i offended anybody

I think both "The Fast & the Furious" and "2 Fast, 2 Furious" both sucked, but the first one had a more believable story line and for me was more entertaining .... in a mindless sense.

My eyes near waterd when they stuffed the only good cars in the film.

Thread Information