Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox360 vs. PS3

Xbox360 vs. PS3

In my opinion i think everyone should wait for the PS3 i think this because i know someone who spent $1,500 on the console, games, and controllers, and the games he bought were litterally DESTROYED! Because the disks kept scratching. The official spokeslady said "the XBOX360 has a very complex hard drive, therefore it heats up, so parts in the system can be melted or break" so my pick is the PS3!

i dont think youre gonna get many people that disagree with you on here. welcome to ultimatecarpage by the way!!

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    imho, pointless thread as the ps3 has yet to come out. still, im waitin for it, so that i can personally test out both systems at a local game store, and then consider which one to get.
    WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by car_fiend
    imho, pointless thread as the ps3 has yet to come out. still, im waitin for it, so that i can personally test out both systems at a local game store, and then consider which one to get.
    you might want to reserve it just in case you end up liking it
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Yay, propoganda! This thread sux0rz.

Quote Originally Posted by mxer4life369
    In my opinion i think everyone should wait for the PS3 i think this because i know someone who spent $1,500 on the console, games, and controllers, and the games he bought were litterally DESTROYED! Because the disks kept scratching. The official spokeslady said "the XBOX360 has a very complex hard drive, therefore it heats up, so parts in the system can be melted or break" so my pick is the PS3!
    I don't like to flame newcomers to the forums, but you've already established yourself as the Prius/Karrmann of the gaming section.

1:The PS3 isn't coming out for some time. How can it be juxtaposed to the 360?

2:$1500 for the console and games (why buy more controlloers?) is absolutely ridiculous. I'll assume that....
    He bought the console for $400
    He bought 3 controllers for $30
    That means your friend spent $1010 on games in one sitting. He's a moron. If someone goes out and blows $1010 on xBox 360 games, they certainly wouldn't be on my list of most credible sources.

3:I'd like to see a primary quote of the 'spokeslady' for Microsoft that said xBoxes malfunction.

All in all, get over your self righteous and ignorant belief that your favourite console is the only good console and that everything else is broken and stupid and omg it sux omg buy a PS3.
    Last edited by Esperante; 12-06-2005 at 09:06 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by mxer4life369
    Ok, 1st, off, people who spend $1,500 on the console alone are stupid.
    2nd, its noth the controllers or games causing the problems.
    3rd, I don't believe that Spokeslady bullsh*t.
    Why would an X360 official come out and say,
    "HEY! Our system is so complex it heats up so your disks are going to scratch!"

The heating problem came from carelessness because heating should have been a top problem to look at.
    So, minus $900 off that price pal, before you bring up this stupid problem.
    And even more, you can't say a d*mn thing about the PS3 because you haven't seen it fully played, you haven't played, so quit talking out your ass.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

I don't know if this is friends bumping the prices to eventually sucker someone. In the first week of the release some supposedly sold for $2,500+
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PerfAdv; 12-06-2005 at 11:05 PM.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

1st there is no contest between the 360 and the ps3 u will see when the ps3 comes out

2nd of all this is the first gen 360 so of course its not going to have every bug worked out yet and will have recalls. if your an xbox owner then u would know that the original xbox (first gen) had their power cords recalled. also dont expect for the ps3 to go off without a problem

3rd your friend is a fool for paying 1,500 for a 360 why not be patient and wait until they get more in stores instead of paying out the ass through ebay

and yes perf adv some were selling for as high as that and more on Ebay because people have alot of money to waste and are stupid in doing so. like why not wait until all the problems have been fixed instead of buying a system for over a grand and then not being able to get your cash back because u bought it off ebay

ne ways my .02 cents basically people are really foolish
    [url]www.guelphracing.com[/url]

Aww ma gawd toulah! lol someone please lock this thread, another flamer who posts once and then leaves forever when he returns the next to find everyone has flamed him...

PS3 hasn't even been released let, the 360 isn't perfect, and adjusted version will follow suite. You cannot compare the two, it is simply impossible seeing as one has been released and available to the gaming public, and the other one is still going through its paces and in the process of being developed.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Aren't we finished with this a long time ago...............??? Get over it and stop arguing, everyone will have their answer when PS3 comes out, so stop wasting forums space!!! We should really talk about other useful stuffs in this gaming forum instead of making a million threads on one subject.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

sorry i just signed up last night and saw this thread didnt know blitz would get his pantys in a wad over a single post but i guess when u got nothing else to do u might aswell rag on someone elses thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CANADIAN_COBALT
    sorry i just signed up last night and saw this thread didnt know blitz would get his pantys in a wad over a single post but i guess when u got nothing else to do u might aswell rag on someone elses thoughts
    I don't think he meant you, but the person starting the thread. I love your avatar btw, I've used it on MSN myself back in the day...
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

oh well if thats the case then ignore whut i wrote above lol

XBOX 360 is a lot better
    I love microsft
    BMW forever !!!

Thread Information