Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: GT4 whole car list!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    IMO, cheats ruin a game. I would have like to cheat some of those licensing tests..
    I agree, well at least on Gran Turismo, wich is biased towards a racing simulatore.

Cheats in silly games like Grand Theft Auto are another story

The game has been delayed a few times, but trust me it's not a easy task what Polyphony Digital is doing. I would explain since I'm a GT4 fanatic (see signature, lol), but I don't want to take the time for it seams no one will really care.

Online mode has been canceled for the December release also, but they will release another game/disc with online mode next year.

That car list has a lot of accuracy in it, but there still is no official car list, and nore have all the vehicles been released. It is however confirmed that there will be more than 650cars!!!

Turbo is still here, along with superchargers and nitros oxide (for dragracing I suppose, wich is also in). I'm hearing that there is a good blure effect at high rates of speed, but I have never seen this myself, for I have dial-up for now and downloading a GT4 video is not a idea for me (rather download REAL car/racing videos ).
    The wind that blows in the Andes.

holy crap

hopefully they will get the licenses they need.......from ferrari, maybe noble too. i could do without either tho, with over 700 cars to choose from, then supposedly you can download (for a price) more.........crazy awesome
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    hopefully they will get the licenses they need.......from ferrari, maybe noble too. i could do without either tho, with over 700 cars to choose from, then supposedly you can download (for a price) more.........crazy awesome
    Over 700cars? I haven't heard of that, more closer to 640 I assume.

Downloading is just speculation, and this in my opinion isn't fair to dial-up users, unless they can now download also.

Ferrari (Porsche and Lamborghini also) is said to not be in, then again they sad the same about the Neuroburgh; by this point, I wouldn't expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by distress
    Over 700cars? I haven't heard of that, more closer to 640 I assume.

Downloading is just speculation, and this in my opinion isn't fair to dial-up users, unless they can now download also.

Ferrari (Porsche and Lamborghini also) is said to not be in, then again they sad the same about the Neuroburgh; by this point, I wouldn't expect it.
    If you look on the first page then youll see that there could already be lamboson there

Lamborghini (11)

3. Lamborghini 400 GT 66
    4. Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary 89
    5. Lamborghini Diablo JGTC
    6. Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 SE 01
    7. Lamborghini Espada 400 GTE S2 69
    8. Lamborghini Gallardo
    9. Lamborghini Miura P400 68
    10. Lamborghini Murcielago 02
    11. Lamborghini Urraco P300 76
    and it also says that there are about 779 cars
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

That list isn't real though; there hasn't been a official list unvailed yet (you know how Yamauchi is).

Quote Originally Posted by distress
    That list isn't real though; there hasn't been a official list unvailed yet (you know how Yamauchi is).

yeah but that is a list that has been put together by what peole have seen in demos and what they have seen ready to be programmed
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Over 700 cars and no room For one Australian built car ???
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

in conclusion, we want ferraris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and more supercars.
    i think thers a bit too many touring cars. :S

the car list is freaking great, but i think its kinda sad they included the Kia Rio, hahaha!
    www.supercarfreak.net
    the best of automotive and general talk!

It seems people here have no idea why Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, etc. aren't in. One reason. EA. Licenses were not available at the time for Yamauchi. Licenses are now close to or up for grabs.

And if that list is one people have seen, then they must be lieing. Only about 50-100 cars estimated have been seen in shots, or seen tested by PD.

Awesome!!

WOW thats some awesome listings their so good i fing it hard to believe!! i hope all these cars are in GT4 good to see lambos and massers AND MORE THAN 1 BIMMER!!

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/489/489327/vids_10.html

Just seen the maclaren f1 7 vid,and i cant belive it!i really want this game.
    amazon says feb 2005 now though
    owner of the Best avatar!

ive raced that car on that circut.
    ive raced in about 50 of GT4's cars. and 5 of GT4's tracks
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

people...there will be plenty cars to choose from. 779 cars......seriously, besides ferrari and a few others, it will just be overkill. i mean........how many people are gonna be racing acuras? (at least in multi)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Thread Information