Thread: International Smash-A-Ssangyong Day

International Smash-A-Ssangyong Day

Today you must all got out and blow a Ssangyong to pieces, whether it be a Korando, Musso, Chairman or Rexton.

<evillaff>MUWHAFAWHAFAWHFAWHFA</evillaff>

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Today you must all got out and blow a Ssangyong to pieces, whether it be a Korando, Musso, Chairman or Rexton.

<evillaff>MUWHAFAWHAFAWHFAWHFA</evillaff>

one hopes no UCP member is the (proud) owner of a Ssangyong....
    btw, is it tru tht ssangyong's have mercedes engines?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

The Musso has one. But its still a piece of shit. And they look like the designer was high on every drug under the sun, and seriously drunk on vodka when he designed them!

I hate Shitsangyong.

You have a seriously unhealthy obession dude, try to find something nice for a change, like knitting, rather than trying to kill ssangyongs! for god sakes they may be bad but so is Lada, and you don't try to kill them, or daewoo, or Hyundai, or Kia, or Suzuki.......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

uhhh i will seem like a complete idiot for asking this but what the f**k is a ssangyong?!?!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    uhhh i will seem like a complete idiot for asking this but what the f**k is a ssangyong?!?!

uve jus given spastik the perfect place to say exactly what he thinks about "shitssangyongs"!!!

shud get interesting...
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz

i think that this is what he is on about
    Last edited by Mustang; 11-28-2005 at 02:26 PM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

ok well i have never heard of a ssangyong before... never seen one... dont want to know what they are... dont want to see anymore! lmao

is it just me or does it look abit like the old jeep cherokee from the front?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

ka-BOOM!

Ahhh... I enjoyed that
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Knitting? KNITTING? I WOULD USE THE KNITTING STICKS TO SMASH THE SHITYONGS!

Ssanyong is UGHGH. UGH!

They makes the true definition of shit on wheels!
    Last edited by Spastik_Roach; 04-07-2004 at 08:00 PM.

JESUS H CHRIST!

chill, calm down, take a load off! i'm willing to chip in for some therapy for this dude! anyone else? Spastik, such blind hatred may be warrented, they are ugly sure, but there also very tough, and the way most koreans get around, start to chill and maybe change you nickname from UCP's most hardcore Ssayngyoung basher to something like:

UCP's most stressed out member
    UCP's most hardcore cheap car smasher
    UCP's most hardcore Korean Car Mangler

something more general, you kind of limit yourself to such ugly cars and you may actually be related to these cars in future posts!

I refuse to change my sig, but I will stop my bashing of them, in this thread.

But I will never, EVER own one. They still in my opinion make Lada look like luxury

Oh and one thing is they are not tough! The interior in the Rexton is filled with cheap plastic wood that could fall off when a baby gently poked it!

I just want the world to know Ssangyong sucks.

And you'd know this how? I have a mate with a Musso and it's the toughest thing i've ever been in, it pulled out my dad's old Pajero from the sand dunes near Geraldton, Western Australia.

I don't want you to kill this thread, just try and make it a bit more general than just ssangyong, try all korean cars, one for which i'd have to agree, they are not the best, Tiburon Aside.

It's fine to have an opinion, if we all agreed the forums would die, but i just think your opening yourself up to stuff like being related to that type of car on the forums forever!!!

But this new rexton. The interior is full of shabby fake wood that is really tacky and easily broken, thats not very quality.

Thread Information