Thread: Yes! Clubsport

Yes! Clubsport

The YES! sports cars owe their birth to the graduation of the two company founders at Cologne Technical College. In the scope of their final thesis the two engineers designed roadster. A friend, the Stuttgart based designer Oliver Schweizer developed the cars styling. The prototype was first presented under at the 2001 International Motor Show IAA in Frankfurt and generated an unexpected demand. Owing to this favorable development the engineers decided to set up their own business. The start-up company's highly positive development on the hard-fought international automobile

markets proved the founders right to uncompromisingly pursue their initial concept of a minimalist pure sports car.

The production of the cars at the Funke and Will plant, established in 2001, strongly differs from the familiar mass output. Each YES! sports car is a hand-manufactured unique to which the purchaser contributes to a large extent. Before completion, the fine tuning is made on-site together with the buyer to adapt the car's every detail to its subsequent owner: colour, special features, ideal sitting and switching position, and pedal alignment. This participation concept and the 100-percent hand production make the YES! a singular occurrence on the sportscar market. The same holds true for another feature: On the company's 2.2 mile long former runway of an old mili-tary air field, the buyer can test-drive his car up to maximum speed. And finally: the manufacturers' service concept matches the car's individuality. If necessary, a YES! partner comes to the customer, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Attached Images Attached Images
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Finally! Nice pics.

Nice find Gt1Street!

anyone have the specs?
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17
    anyone have the specs?
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...hp&carnum=1746

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Ugly...

Was thinking this was the HSV Clubsport
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

great performance in an ugly little car.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Автомобиль покупают , скорее всего , не из-за дизайна или ходовых характеристик а из-за высокого уровня предпродажного и послепродажного сервиса

The car buy, most likely, not because of design or running characteristics and because of a high level preselling and послепродажного service.

Quote Originally Posted by bbc View Post
    Автомобиль покупают , скорее всего , не из-за дизайна или ходовых характеристик а из-за высокого уровня предпродажного и послепродажного сервиса

The car buy, most likely, not because of design or running characteristics and because of a high level preselling and послепродажного service.
    That's a rather bold statement, if I may say so !

petrol tank in the front?? wouldnt fancy having a head on collision then ?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by jugga View Post
    petrol tank in the front?? wouldnt fancy having a head on collision then ?!?!?!
    Depends how it is protected and what materials it's made from.
    I drive an A610 with large fuel tank in front of me.
    Another even worse position is in my Matra Bagheera where the new-technology-for-the-day PLASTic FUEL TANK sits OVER the engine
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

С таким дизайном , автомобиль уже меньше похож на поросенка . И его уже можно приобретать !

With such design, the car already is less similar to a pig. And it can be got!
    Last edited by nopassn; 11-23-2007 at 08:42 PM. Reason: attached pics too small for hide-out

Quote Originally Posted by bbc View Post
    С таким дизайном , автомобиль уже меньше похож на поросенка . И его уже можно приобретать !

With such design, the car already is less similar to a pig. And it can be got!
    Uh...what are you talking about???

Thread Information