View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Supporting Member

Rozenburg, Holland
I more and more notice that when a new model by whatever company is presented, people always seem to judge it (and most of the time dismiss it) on the basis of minor details which for them spoil the whole car. Probably it is unavoidable that modern cars look very similar these days as their shape is being determined by the wind tunnel and the urge to bring down fuel consumption. On the other hand if there are no individual details, cars are considered boring, etc.

Can somebody name a modern sedan that looks beautiful and has (subjectively) all the details right?

In case of the Maserati the "wow" of the first QP6 is over and Maserati now had the task to, on the one hand make something new and on the other hand maintain the attractive features of its predecessor. How would one judge the car if this would have been the car presented 8 years ago?