Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Forza - Drift

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    Practically anything is easy to drift *raises eyebrows*
    If I had a rivalry against any member right now, his mother would be involved in this thread But yeah what ever, Havn't play Forza 1 for donkeys years now! Anyone got a good drift car setup for me to buy off Live?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

i will just give you one if you want.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i will just give you one if you want.
    Yay? How?!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

can you wait like, 12 hours? i have work and wont be home till 5 or so, do you have a particular car you want to drift? ill make a custom one to suit your style.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

can you wait like, 12 hours? i have work and wont be home till 5 or so, do you have a particular car you want to drift? ill make a custom one to suit your style.
    Anything cool looking! have you got Live on 360 or Xbox? Cos if you've only got Xbox not sure weather it will work because i got only 360 membership

I think you mis-understood me, i will build a drift car, tell you the settings for you to copy it, you drive it, tell me what you would like to change, ill change it and send the revised settings
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I think you mis-understood me, i will build a drift car, tell you the settings for you to copy it, you drive it, tell me what you would like to change, ill change it and send the revised settings
    Ok then. Yeah I'm at home today (Fcuked up my Knee) so just make it something that I can buy in the beggining got the cheat for unlimited amount of money..

hey whiteballz can u do a buick gtx grand national i think it is.cheers

i would like a 350z tuned all the for performance, and i want it to drift. how might i go about doing that? i would like it if u got it to work cause awd is all i can drift with right now. thanks
    Gigahurts

Hey Sideways glad to see you back here, TDU is a great game but the TDU Comminuty heres abit... dead, hit me up when you get. Also Forza 2 is not out till May?

I can reorganize the forza competitions if enough people are interested. Last competition just kinda spaced out.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Cool how to drifft

hay whiteballz wats the best way 2 drift man i sorta got it but need more advice i have a stering wheel

Team DIS Drifting Now Has a Website!

Team DIS Drifting now has a website! The site welcomes all do come view us doin our thing. The main site is now under construction, but the forums are up and running. If you love talking about drifting or just want to get better or meet some new drifting buddies sign up now! The site is disdrifting.com

Thanks,
    Hey Im Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by hey im hungry View Post

Team DIS Drifting now has a website! The site welcomes all do come view us doin our thing. The main site is now under construction, but the forums are up and running. If you love talking about drifting or just want to get better or meet some new drifting buddies sign up now! The site is disdrifting.com

Thanks,
    Hey Im Hungry
    more introduction on what you do and who you are might have been better. This way it almost looks like a spambot or an advertisement.
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Dude drifting is to easy
    Ill post a video soon as i made one,
    ( im not spending 460$$$ only to play forza 2 :P )

Thread Information