Thread: Mach7 Falcon

Mach7 Falcon

Mach7 Falcon

Mach7 Falcon

Passion. Excite the senses. Eye candy (you can wipe the drool from the side of your lip now). In the modern big corporate days of conforming to everyone's needs, true passionate design seems compromised to please the masses.

The Falcon is ALL about passion. Every detail. Every line.

The Falcon is a new fresh face that echoes the great sports cars of old. An exclusive, jaw dropping design that will hypnotize any onlooker. The extremely low, wide, sleek carbon fiber fuselage is intimidating and dominate. A "don't mess with me" attitude that is very telling about the beast that lies under the skin.

Although most of this carbon fiber lies under a unlimited number of paint color choices, the beauty of the carbon is revealed in select places such as the side sills, rear fascia, canopy structure and replaceable front splitter. Opening the clamshell hood and gigantic rear deck lid proudly displays the carbon in the inner structure elements, along with the carbon fiber wheel wells and engine bay coverings.

All of this beauty is pointless if it is not assembled with the greatest amount of care and quality. Taking advantage of the Falcon's slowly built, low production, and hand crafted nature, each car has a fit and finish that rivals the greatest cars in the world. The pride and great care taken during assembly is paramount. The rare owner of each Falcon will take comfort knowing that the people that built this car, exclusively for them, care about it's quality as much as they do.

The cockpit

Strap in. Feel the leather. Take control. The engine speed of this monster is highlighted in yellow and is at the forefront of your eyeline for eyes-on-the-road at hard acceleration.

The cockpit is designed for the driver and the driver only. The passenger is simply fortunate to get a ride (but thoughtfully provided with hold-on-for- dear-life grab handles).

The Venzano leather seats hug you tight through hard cornering.

When things settle down, the Bose Speakers (with built in iphone/ipod dock) keeps the beats at a constant, Built-in Garmin navigation keeps you pointed in the right direction, and Bluetooth hands free calling keeps your fingers grasping the chrome and leather wheel.

History

The Mach 7 Falcon is a result of years of sports car passion. The people at Mach 7 Motor Sports have experienced, driven, engineered, redesigned and modified some of the worlds greatest sports cars.

Our years of cutting edge manufacturing techniques and fabrication experience has given us full confidence in building one of the greatest GT exotics to ever see the open road. We are very proud of the Falcon and look forward to years enjoyment from this exotic masterpiece. Very few will share this experience with us.

This kind of car is only meant for those who understand.

Performance

A lightweight car is key to maximum performance. Mach 7 Motor Sports holds this essential element in high regard. The body is 100% carbon fiber, keeping with the Fighter Jet fuselage it was modeled after.

Unlike traditional composite bodies, the resin-infused carbon fiber panels (built by M7M) are extremely light, corrosion-proof, crack-resistant. It has the tensile strength of steel, yet only a fraction of the weight.

The all carbon fiber body helps achieve a curb weight of 2,850 lbs. which greatly improves acceleration, braking, handling and fuel consumption.

A stiff, light, hydro-formed frame combined with aluminum components (control arms, frame carriages, windshield frame, and a honeycomb sandwiched floor). In addition, a magnesium steering column carriage trims the unwanted fat.

The standard adjustable KW coil over shock suspension is a proven performance suspension as seen in near race ready cars such as the Dodge Viper ACR and other high performance exotics that border on road and race track personalities. Combined with Michelin 275/35 front 335/30 rear high performance tires, being super glued to the road is standard fare.

Stopping on a dime? That's it?

The massive stop-tech brakes are asking for something a little more challenging. These obnoxious size 6 piston brakes, that should be fitted to a semi truck, are instead paired up with a vehicle that weights far less than 3000 lbs. Don't feel guilty for having as much fun stepping on the brake as you do the accelerator.

640 Horsepower. Any Questions?

Key Features:
    All Carbon Fiber Fuselage
    2850 lb Curb Weight
    500 standard HP with upgrades available
    6 speed Trans-axle
    Strong, Lightweight Hydro-formed chassis
    Massive Stop Tech Power anti-lock brakes
    Adjustable coil-over KW sport suspension
    Exotic Venzano Interior
    Removable targa roof panel
    20″ Forgeline wheels (275/35 F x 335/30R)
    Power Steering, Windows and door locks
    GPS speed-o with 0-60 and quarter mile timing
    GPS Navigation and Bluetooth
    Built in iPod/iPhone dock
    Bose premium sound system

Production: 15 cars/year
    Holly, MI

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (595.0 KB, 22 views)
    • File Type: jpg b.jpg (701.0 KB, 11 views)
    • File Type: jpg c.jpg (878.6 KB, 29 views)
    • File Type: jpg d.jpg (886.5 KB, 12 views)

Mach7 Falcon #2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg e.jpg (397.5 KB, 50 views)
    • File Type: jpg f.jpg (328.4 KB, 24 views)
    • File Type: jpg g.jpg (310.0 KB, 19 views)
    • File Type: jpg h.jpg (208.3 KB, 45 views)

The Falcon is ALL about passion. Every detail. Every line.
    To me it looks like every employee has anger issues. However, I do like the interior.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

The car(if not THE car in the picture) was at the Detroit show. Its interesting, the styling seems oddly familiar for some reason. And it runs off a Corvette LS3 based motor. I guess in concept its a bit like the Mosler. Except in that case Mosler is more of a known quantity where as this is more of a unknown. I think they are asking for $150k for this, which is a bit steep...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

I really like this. Front end looks like a Zenvo and rear looks like a beefed up Ferrari 348

288 GTO anyone?
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    288 GTO anyone?
    I agree, but there is nothing wrong about using some nice Ferrari lines

Quote Originally Posted by Duell View Post
    I agree, but there is nothing wrong about using some nice Ferrari lines
    Agreed. I think it looks very intimidating, in a good way.

Hopefully this will be successful, the motor is a proven one, so that's a start.

An American made exotic from a new company, I lost faith in those words way back in the days of the Vector.

very nice car....

Interesting car. Looks like a furious catfish in stealth mode.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information