Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jus Got A New Car

Jus Got A New Car

Jus got a new car, Dodge Viper GTS ACR its a '99 damn shes a beauty, only 13k on it. Got it for $78 900

Wish I can afford anything like that...nice ride man!!

Not that we don't believe that it is your ride, but take the Egg Nog challenge and prove it to us.

You can't help but be skeptical about this. But if it is yours, congratulations.

Congratulations on your purchase! I'm sure she'll be a good baby to keep in the garage and burn the streets up in. Some proof is needed though!

true, ill get sum pics of interrior, engine. everything, imma try gettin my custom plates, but i wanna try get on tuning the badass, maybe add an DLM Super charger, i wanna get atleast 10-14PSI of boost. Sum smooth tubes, K&N's, forged pistons performance of course. But money will come thru time, that will all cost over $28 000+

its all good and well for you to get these pictures... BUT wheres the proof?
    nice car. very much a beast...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by maximus14433
    true, ill get sum pics of interrior, engine. everything, imma try gettin my custom plates, but i wanna try get on tuning the badass, maybe add an DLM Super charger, i wanna get atleast 10-14PSI of boost. Sum smooth tubes, K&N's, forged pistons performance of course. But money will come thru time, that will all cost over $28 000+
    thats all fine and dandy, and will make for a serious machine, but before we hear anymore, we simply need a picture of a piece of paper with your UCP login name on it and the date or "UCP EggNog Challenge" written on it or some sort of undeniable proof.....piece it through the gear shifter, put it in the windshield, anywhere. Anyone and everyone has to go through EggNog's Challenge.
    Last edited by bige321786; 04-08-2004 at 04:47 PM.

congrats on the sweet ride !! that should be amazing to drive i guess !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by bige321786
    Anyone and everyone has to go through EggNog's Challenge.
    Specially someone who claims to own a Viper.

I really wanna see some proof. And if it is a joke don't take it any further, you'll end up loosing respect from other users.

wow a viper ehhh??? just need some proof and ya

we need proof because over the years we had alot of people lying saying they had really fine cars when they don't. people said they had skyline and they posted pics of interiors and the outside. but anyone can take pics of there friends inside and outside or anybodys interior and exterior and say its theres. you can even go to some sites and get it. so the only proof we need is write a piece of paper with your upc and stab it through the gear shift. and if you dont. well you will lose alot of respect
    Last edited by Chinky_boi; 04-08-2004 at 07:36 PM.

yes, very true. that is an amazing viper, and i praise you if you do own it

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWE that right there is one sweet ride!
    boobs

DAMN i really need to get a better job

hahahaha actually, that isnt my car, lfmao! i was jus yankin ur chains! actually its my best friends step dads ACR and im just obssesed about it....im only 17!! how culd i ever get a Viper...LOL

Thread Information