Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: my nfs:u2 pics

Ive unlocked the Skyline Now,

Best car so far, tuned to 485bhp and 0-60 in 2.46 seconds standard settings
    after changing the turbo, ecu and other settings to max acceleration 0-60 in 1.98 seconds, which is in first gear!

this is with level 2 turbo, nos and tyre and everything else level 3.

also my NFS has stopped telling me i have unlocked things, like the doors and trunk neons. ive deleted all my messages just in case that was it but still nothing, i still have things to unlock! im only 72% complete.

How far have you all got?

u can also try tuning, i got an extra 20kw out of my audi tt with a little tuning of the turbo, ratios etc, it really makes a difference.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    u can also try tuning, i got an extra 20kw out of my audi tt with a little tuning of the turbo, ratios etc, it really makes a difference.
    so can you please post a graph with the tuning you've made?

you cant increase horsepower from changing gear ratios. But you can front ECU and Turbo. I dont really want my car to have full acceleration but a good mix between top speed and accel. You can boast an extra 10-50hp from changing the ECU and Turbo.

well i finally got the wide body kit......its a unique....its cool and all, but im kinda pissed you only get to use it on one car...please correct me if im wrong...im hoping i can get it for other cars.

i have stage three everything and every car, best 0-60 i have is 1.73 in a RX-7, and yesterday just fooling around i went 232mph in my RX-8

i still like the mustang best of all the cars, the V-8 rumble is way better than fart cans

and yet im only at 57% completion, isnt that odd
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Gah, I'm trying to race in the URL races in my TT and I can't WIN!! Everytime I'm ahead of a car going into a corner, they decide to go stupid and not turn! They have a COMPLETE LACK OF RESPECT FOR ANY RACING LINE!! What a joke...
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

Im at 60% with the RX8 and all stage 2 mods but i started over because i wanted to only use one car the whole game until i unlock the mustang. that way i will have more money instead of buying each car when it unlocks and modding each one.

I'm working my 3rd time through Career, using different cars every time. So far my favorites are the Audi A3, VW GTI (fanboy ahoy), RX8, and the GTO. GTO + Arospeed performance exhaust = drool machine... If anyone's just getting started, probably the easiest car to start out with is the Miata or Civic.
    I really like this game more than the first..
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Have you beaten it 3 times or just started over? If youve beat the game can you answer this question. Do you only get the wide body kit for one car or for all of them.
    Also, what do you mean, DodgeNitroBIRM? how could they go through a turn without turning???

BTW Im at 12% with the 240sx and all stage 1 mods.
    Last edited by Mattg; 12-13-2004 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattg
    Have you beaten it 3 times or just started over? If youve beat the game can you answer this question. Do you only get the wide body kit for one car or for all of them.
    Without spoiling the story, you're 'finished' after the 6 lap race around the airport. Rachel tells you you're done. Go to your garage, and open the menu for World Map. It's a list of all the races. Scroll through until you find all the races you haven't run yet. There's more than you'd think. There's a bug with them though. During the countdown, restart the race. Otherwise you won't win your money and respect.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Without spoiling the story, you're 'finished' after the 6 lap race around the airport. Rachel tells you you're done. Go to your garage, and open the menu for World Map. It's a list of all the races. Scroll through until you find all the races you haven't run yet. There's more than you'd think. There's a bug with them though. During the countdown, restart the race. Otherwise you won't win your money and respect.
    what about my wide body kit, will i ever get to use it on more than one car, stupid civic
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    what about my wide body kit, will i ever get to use it on more than one car, stupid civic
    Eventually running all the rest of the races, you'll unlock the rest of the body parts. After Rachel calls you, everything is available in Quick Race (I think, not positive).
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Also, what do you mean, DodgeNitroBIRM? how could they go through a turn without turning???
    Easy, if you are just BARELY on the outside line and midway through the corner, the AI decides to forget how to turn. They will then instantly hit the NO2 and accelerate out of the corner 1 to 1.5 seconds ahead of you while you are stuck against the wall. Another time, I was racing against a Volkswagon Golf, a couple of GTOs, and a RSX. The GTOs constantly did what I just described and the Golf, GAH! He would take the inside, hit the NO2 and slam me into the outside wall! AND THIS IS THE AI!!!
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

I agree the AI is really wierd.
    In street X, they constantly try to nudge your rear end and spin you out.
    And in all the race modes, they always hit nos right at the beginning

I agree the AI is really wierd.
    In street X, they constantly try to nudge your rear end and spin you out.
    And in all the race modes, they always hit nos right at the beginning
    I fight back when they pull that crap. And in one of the URL tracks, going into a left-hander, the cars will pull hard right in the braking zone. Very strange. But funny to watch in the mirror.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information