Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SRT-10 is the best

SRT-10 is the best

Dodge SRT-10 is one of the best cars on the planet. It would kill a Vette Z06 anyday in a race. who thinks that SRT-10 is the best? But Vettes are pretty cool and they got the handling but personally i like the Dodge better

vette versatility

but vettes are better as a daily driver and you can take them
    off-road
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Volkswagon sucks ass

Originally posted by Ham 'N' Eggs
    Volkswagon sucks ass

i can already tell that you are a closed minded fool and don't know much about any thing. anyway the volkswagen W12 is faster than the viper and looks way sweeter. it's also faster than the lamborghini murciealago and the porsche 959, and every ferarri exept the enzo. so you can kiss my "Volkswagen ass"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by Ham 'N' Eggs
    Volkswagon sucks ass
    Yo man,shut up
    im a VW fan too

why did he have to say that right out of the blue like that?

Question That wasn't very nice of him now was it?

Any way, I think I'd rather have this than a Viper. Who do you think wins in the quarter? Might be closer than you think....
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

nice pic
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Re: That wasn't very nice of him now was it?

Originally posted by more-boost1555
    Any way, I think I'd rather have this than a Viper. Who do you think wins in the quarter? Might be closer than you think....
    Hahaha!
    Nice choice!

Talking *bows*

thank you, thank you, you're too kind!

But really I owe it all to the Lightning. The baddest ass (production anyway) truck on the face of the earth!

Lightning take a bow....
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

i'm really not a big truck fan but i think this one is really sweet

Re: vette versatility

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    but vettes are better as a daily driver and you can take them
    off-road
    Take a 'vette offroad ??? ....How far offroad are you talking about??

0-60 mph might be close, but the faster the speed the bigger the Viper's lead, afterall, you are talking about better aerodynamics, another 100bhp and a weight savings of 1100 - 1300lbs.

Then again, it costs only 1/2 of the Viper
    Last edited by NoOne; 11-13-2003 at 08:45 AM.

well...

your right about weight, and aerodynamics, but the Viper has no power advantage over the new Lightning. If it turns out to be like the concept that is. This puppy's got basicly the same engine as the new GT. Supercharged and intercooled 5.4 liter V-8, duel overhead cam, four valves per cylinder. Not sure if it's all aluminum like the GT's engine, but it makes the same power, 500 horse, 500 foot pounds. Plus it's got that super cooler spray to give it a claimed 25 horse power shot for dragging instances just like this.

I still think the Viper would win...though not by much. The Lighning is way cooler too, also cheaper as you mentioned. Also more versatile...my choice is clear.
    Most wanted cars:

Re: well...

your right about weight, and aerodynamics, but the Viper has no power advantage over the new Lightning. If it turns out to be like the concept that is. This puppy's got basicly the same engine as the new GT. Supercharged and intercooled 5.4 liter V-8, duel overhead cam, four valves per cylinder. Not sure if it's all aluminum like the GT's engine, but it makes the same power, 500 horse, 500 foot pounds. Plus it's got that super cooler spray to give it a claimed 25 horse power shot for dragging instances just like this.

I still think the Viper would win...though not by much. The Lighning is way cooler too, also cheaper as you mentioned. Also more versatile...my choice is clear.
    I'm not sure where you are getting your specs from, but the 2004 Lightning makes 380 bhp at 4750rpm and 450 lb-ft at 3250 rpm compared to the Viper's 500 bhp at 5600 rpm and 525 lb-ft at 4200 rpm.

The Lightning is no comparison to the Viper ... and is even short on power to be compared to the Ram SRT-10 , which has the same power specs as the Viper.

Thread Information