Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official launch of the Ultimatecarpage.com store

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Any updates on the shipping?
    the shirts are still in production. I will be sure to post a thread when shirts are being shipped. I'm hoping to have them in my hands by the end of the next week.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Thats good

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    the shirts are still in production. I will be sure to post a thread when shirts are being shipped. I'm hoping to have them in my hands by the end of the next week.
    K, so I'll expect them by July 31st - August 3rd.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    i dont mean to be rude or to offend Wouter... but i think its better if we can have the members' user names printed on the t-shirts. A lot more people would want to buy it. Having UCP on the shirt does nothing but advertising UCP
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    i dont mean to be rude or to offend Wouter... but i think its better if we can have the members' user names printed on the t-shirts. A lot more people would want to buy it. Having UCP on the shirt does nothing but advertising UCP
    Having a factory/company produce these shirts with a different name on each one would boost the prices of these shirts by like 10 dollars. It's not like they're making them at home, this is a business type deal.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Having a factory/company produce these shirts with a different name on each one would boost the prices of these shirts by like 10 dollars. It's not like they're making them at home, this is a business type deal.
    so? i dont mind paying an extra cost to have my name on the shirt... at least u feel like you're part of a community when u wear a UCP shirt with your user name on it.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

For the graphics printed to the shirts a screen system is used. This gives the best results by far, but our printer requires us to do 12 prints per screen as a minimum. So if you want 12 shirts, then we can supply you one with a username. As it stands right now, only moderators and supporting members receive a somewhat custom shirt.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Have any orders been shipped?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Have any orders been shipped?
    Well, I've been in touch with the screen printer and there were some delays due to our brutally hot weather and high humidity in southern Ontario lately. Their production abilities have been cut back, however I had given them an absolute deadline of noon Friday August 5th (10.5 hrs from now). He told me earlier today (actually yesterday, cuz i'm not in bed yet) that they would be ready. Shipping of regular shirts (no mods or premies) will begin on Monday after I return from Meadow Brook this weekend, and mod and premie shirts following shortly after, since they get the additional logos.

Thanks for being patient!
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

I got a short preview of the t-shirts this weekend when nopassn and I met up with Rob at Meadow Brook. I was impressed with them. Rarely have I found a car-related shirt that I would actually wear when not attending a car-related event. Even the shirts I buy at most races and shows I only buy for the souveniership and I know I'll never wear them again. But, I'd wear this one around town or wherever. I didn't get to keep the shirt as it still didn't have the mod logo printed on it, but I'm supposed to actually be able to have the shirt in hand after next week.

I think it would be cool to have a thread with all of us wearing our shirts and with our UCP stickers stuck on whatever we plan to stick them on. I noticed Rob has like 12 UCP stickers on his little car.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Any updates on shipping?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

looking forward to mine
    The Datto will rage again...

Any updates on shipping?
    They will be shipped out on Monday at the latest, before I take off to Cali on Tuesday. The shirts with additional logos for Mods and Supporting Members are supposed to be ready tomorrow, so i'll probably be packaging them up on the weekend and send out Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I think it would be cool to have a thread with all of us wearing our shirts and with our UCP stickers stuck on whatever we plan to stick them on. I noticed Rob has like 12 UCP stickers on his little car.

wait til you see what we're doing with our rental car in Cali. well, actually you won't see first hand cuz you're unfortunately not coming this year, but i'm sure you'll see or hear about it later.

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    wait til you see what we're doing with our rental car in Cali. well, actually you won't see first hand cuz you're unfortunately not coming this year, but i'm sure you'll see or hear about it later.
    Thanks for rubbing it in! Jerk!
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Thread Information