Thread: MegaUpload?

MegaUpload?

does anyone have or know where you can download Megaupload for FREE??? Im pretty sure you have to pay for it and I really dont wanna if there is somewhere you can get it without paying for it...thanks
    Oo____oO GT-R

gimme a link to something you are trying to download
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

isn't it free?

If you want to dl from MegaUpload, you type in the 3-letter authorisation code, click OK, wait 45seconds and then click "Free Download" (or Download Here, something like that)

Is it really THAT hard to find out by yourself ?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

MegaUpload sucks, rather go the RS route. You may have to pay to make use of it, but you get your money's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper View Post
    MegaUpload sucks, rather go the RS route. You may have to pay to make use of it, but you get your money's worth.
    Just get your own server. Works perfect at a amazingly low cost.

why would you pay for rapid ?

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Quote Originally Posted by Gt1Street View Post
    why would you pay for rapid ?
    I used to do the free download thing, 100MB at a time, then wait for an hour to download another 100MB. After meg 300, it starts getting a bit old...

What is it anyways, $7 for a month and unlimited downloading? Sounds steep, but it's worth it IMO.

Other than that, Drakkie's advice sounds good.

EDIT: Let's say you want to send or receive something from someone that's less than 100MB, then use the free RS option. Other than that, if it was me and I wanted to save myself a couple of grey hairs, I'd just shell out for a month-long RS account and get it over with.
    Last edited by Kooper; 07-31-2008 at 05:36 AM.

I used to do the free download thing, 100MB at a time, then wait for an hour to download another 100MB. After meg 300, it starts getting a bit old...

What is it anyways, $7 for a month and unlimited downloading? Sounds steep, but it's worth it IMO.

Other than that, Drakkie's advice sounds good.

EDIT: Let's say you want to send or receive something from someone that's less than 100MB, then use the free RS option. Other than that, if it was me and I wanted to save myself a couple of grey hairs, I'd just shell out for a month-long RS account and get it over with.
    I don't know when was the last time you used rapid, but there is no waiting anymore, it was changed to reduced speed.
    Now you dont wait between downloades but you download at the speed of 50kbps which is decent enough in my books, especially if there is no rush

Quote Originally Posted by Gt1Street View Post
    I don't know when was the last time you used rapid, but there is no waiting anymore, it was changed to reduced speed.
    Now you dont wait between downloades but you download at the speed of 50kbps which is decent enough in my books, especially if there is no rush
    That I did not know. Thanks for bringing me up to date there!

And yes, been a while since I last used it.

With that being the case, even more reason to ditch MegaUpload completely and just use RS. The free version of RS.

Thread Information