Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

Well thats it, you guys finally pushed me to my limits.

I have been on UCP for over a year, and have been werty for over 9 months, and never had a problem until recently. Im not leaving just because of the rep change, its not that important to me, as many of you would like to beleive. I am leaving because of my position on this site, i am constanly bombarded. Every time there is a discussion, i am the only one who speaks out for my side. Not just recently either, this has always been the case.

It makes me depressed that i am leaving this site. I actually made some great friends here. I want to acknowledge them...Mustang, Foto Choppa, Fabio, uk cars, dark phenix, whiteballz, niko, matra, wouter, megotmea, baddabang, lfb666, cls13vg30, sweeny, batmobile, carlover and many more. Its incredible to say i made friends on the other side of the world.

Man this sucks.....

As for those of you who said i took cheap shots at them, i am sorry, but i was first to take a hit. Call me whatever you like if it makes you feel better. But dont call me immature, its hard to argue with 15 different people at the same time, when they are all against you. And when i have been taken out of my comfort zone like that, i tend to get rude, as most people would in that situation.

I hate how this all happened in only 2 days! I wouldve gotten over the rep thing just fine, but the arguement about it was to insulting, i had to speak my mind cause no one else was.

I was a super-power of UCP! I had 110 rep, i was fifth highest out of over 5000. I worked hard for my rep. Sure i was mad about it, rep was a fun thing for me. And just so u know, i got maybe 10 rep from enzo pics, the enzo thread wasnt what got me where i was. And it was about 200 of my posts. Dont anyone ever say i didnt contribute to UCP.

So im leaving, and im not alone sadly, many great members are also leaving or have already.

-werty

I love the Ferrari Enzo
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

oh yeah

foto choppa has left as well, he took his pics with him too
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Fare thee well Werty, im not against you, i just wish we couldve sorted out our differnces better.
    The Datto will rage again...

I'm sorry to act stupid, but

YOU IDIOT!!! You were acting superior!! You made stupid off topic remarks about how you were superior because you had more rep and posts!!! Of course you would be bombarded!! Begone! We don't need selfish members here! Go! Bye!
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

well, thats sad, two of my favorit members gone.
    good luck boyz!
    UCP's Most Hardcore 2 Door Performance Car Freak

UCP's Most Hardcore Fitness Freak

Im Going To Be A Millionare At 17

Argue Me If You Want ^^

well, i can respect your choice. so now we've lost 2 MAJOR posters because of what? UK left because "matra changed," and he was getting picked out a lot because of his rather dry, but funny humor (which i for one thought improved the forums). Now WERTY, one of our least controversial, light-hearted posters. I really hope that this won't become a trend, and it shouldn't, because UK's and werty's reasons were completely different.

I think that the middle ground for their reasons for leaving is they wanted UCP to stop being so strict! lighten up guys!

it's been good, werty. thanks for the what, 2202 pics. you were ucp's official source for enzo pics.

foto choppa left?!?!?!?!? holy shit!

sure, ban me if you want

shit!!! why has foto gone!!!!!!!!
    this aint good
    UCP's Most Hardcore 2 Door Performance Car Freak

UCP's Most Hardcore Fitness Freak

Im Going To Be A Millionare At 17

Argue Me If You Want ^^

foto needs to come back

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Fare thee well Werty, im not against you, i just wish we couldve sorted out our differnces better.
    Agreed, your attitude the past couple of days...shocked me Werty, what made me mad was when you posted that Supra shouldn't even have a say, that was unfair and I called you on it, that's all, I would have called anyone on that kind of remark. No one is against you man, just lighten up an the rep thing and I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Strange, there seems to be more concern ove FC leaving then Werty, just something i noticed...
    The Datto will rage again...

hmmm.....
    werty..i want sum more enzo pics!
    ok..foto left. now who else is a chop expert!?!?!

RuiG, painterr, Fabio, and me.^^ but foto was best, friendliest, and most helpful.

painterr

I was just talking to werty on AIM, and he says he might consider coming back.

Thread Information