Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xbox Live Gamertags

sure, next time you log on, send a message to "Knight of Abyss". btw, welcome to ucp!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

rite guys i wondered if you could tell me about xbox live ?

how much
    what games willl it work on
    when di i have to re-do my membership

thaught i might sell PS2 (and i have that oneline) so i wanted to replace it )
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

man...

man i still have to wait after new year even tough i have 4 months xbox trails!! i brought to games which came with a 2 month trail slip.

W00TAGE! Got Xbox Live for christmas .. also got PGR2 and Halo 2 (although only playing PGR2 online at the moment). My gamer tag is "Wombats" if anyone wants to race me/enroll to clan/poke fun at me/talk Ive got the addon packs too .. which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    W00TAGE! Got Xbox Live for christmas .. also got PGR2 and Halo 2 (although only playing PGR2 online at the moment). My gamer tag is "Wombats" if anyone wants to race me/enroll to clan/poke fun at me/talk Ive got the addon packs too .. which is nice.
    Lucky you Man i can't wait now
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

And about Xbox live .. you can choose from monthly or yearly.

Loads of games including Halo 2, Project Gotham 2, some Star Wars games i think and sh*t loads more. Go look on the Xbox site for the whole list.

And price .. I got Xbox Live with Halo 2 and 12 months subscription from Amazon which came out to £49.99 .. so about £20 a year which isnt bad seeing as you can also download addons for games (although some you have to pay for .. PGR2 addon packs are £2.99). If your not buying it with a game then Id go monthly so that you can cancel the debit once your bored with it so you dont have to pay as much. The pack also comes with Headset which plugs into the controller port on the back of the controller. Its definatley worth it .. just logged into a game with a load of Aussies .. what a bundle of laughs we had!!

And about Xbox live .. you can choose from monthly or yearly.

Loads of games including Halo 2, Project Gotham 2, some Star Wars games i think and sh*t loads more. Go look on the Xbox site for the whole list.

And price .. I got Xbox Live with Halo 2 and 12 months subscription from Amazon which came out to £49.99 .. so about £20 a year which isnt bad seeing as you can also download addons for games (although some you have to pay for .. PGR2 addon packs are £2.99). If your not buying it with a game then Id go monthly so that you can cancel the debit once your bored with it so you dont have to pay as much. The pack also comes with Headset which plugs into the controller port on the back of the controller. Its definatley worth it .. just logged into a game with a load of Aussies .. what a bundle of laughs we had!!
    Have you voted on which game console is better PS2 or Xbox, located near the top of off topics.
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Yes

ah well i areadfy completed PGR2 the only vcar i havent got s the speed 12 :@ cant do one or two raced in platinum level

i was thihnking more of toca race driver 2
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Dont have TRD2 for Xbox .. I got it for PC so i could use it with a decent wheel unlike these sh*t plasticy console ones and also I could mod it. Got a demo of TRD2 for Xbox .. its pretty crap compared to PC .. apparently PS2 is worse because it hasnt even got triggers to control acceleration. Only racing game I have for my PS2 is GT3

Yes
    Nice one

hey does anybody know what the deal is with those 2 free months on xbox live things? u need to give a credit card as well with it and im not sure whether or not it automatically charges you or something...
    I like SUVs because they can tow my 36 foot sailboat.

my broher's is cheezymonkey159, but i use it on weekends to play PGR2

send me a friend request, and ill race you
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by Decave
    hey does anybody know what the deal is with those 2 free months on xbox live things? u need to give a credit card as well with it and im not sure whether or not it automatically charges you or something...
    Im not sure if it does or doesnt.
    My friend is using that, but it hasnt been 2 months yet.

oh, but if your playing halo 2, dont try to get me to play, its never me on halo 2, itds my brither, cuz its HIS account haha i just mooch off it
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information