Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Moderator

Originally posted by SL500
    hehehe
    Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    lol, j/k lmao lol
    Look, if you guys are going to bother posting, is saying something like that really worth it? It seems like you're just wasting our time. I don't want to seem like an ass, but I don't want to have to start deleting meaningless nonsense as well. Seriously guys, c'mon...

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    Look, if you guys are going to bother posting, is saying something like that really worth it? It seems like you're just wasting our time. I don't want to seem like an ass, but I don't want to have to start deleting meaningless nonsense as well. Seriously guys, c'mon...
    Well Eggnog, you have to accept that not all contributions to the forum are coming from Kants and Hegels.

does it really matter that much? it's not like all my posts are like that, and i don't post just to get numbers.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

I'm not going to stop you guys from doing anything, I just find it annoying. The reason why I came to these forums is so that I could talk about cars. I had all the same opinions and pet peeves before I became a moderator, but now everyone is just taking me more seriously.

I'm basing most of what I'm saying on a "case study" (you might say) at www.bcmr2.com. It seems that the vast majortiy of the users are enjoying the forums a lot more now that off-topic comments and random nonsense are no longer tolerated. They just delete everything meaningless, and it seems that everyone agrees that its better.

I am way out of line here or what? Obviously its not my forum, so I don't want to offend anyone too much. I just think that this forum has so much more potential than is currently seen.

What do you guys think?

Thanks Wouter I feel very at home

I think you might want to start a poll for a moderator. I've got some ideas...

I'm thinking maybe megotmea7 or NoOne would make a good moderator.
    congrats mate........i'd rather have crisis, NoOne, Nildo as another of the moderators but not megotmea7... wouter shud take crisis, noone or nildo into consideration if hes lookin 4 another moderator........but he shud think bout me 1st if he wants a new moderator...nah jkzz i'm happy where i am

Falcon500 has also been added today.

i don't like to be narcisistic but I could be a good moderator.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Well I don't mean to offend, but none of the current moderators begged for the postition. They were offered, based on an administrator's view of their postings and maturity in general. I just happened to delete one of your posts which consisted entirely of "lol". I think you might need to try a little harder than that, or at least to be more insightful.

Anyway, I don't think we need any more moderators right now. Sorry

im with egg nog...well i think IBrake4Rainbows actually asked Wouter to make him a moderator

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    im with egg nog...well i think IBrake4Rainbows actually asked Wouter to make him a moderator
    No,i dont think so.....

Originally posted by SL500
    No,i dont think so.....
    coz once IBrake4Rainbows said that once wouter asked if anyone wanted to become a moderator and he put his hand up so in otherwords he asked wouter to make him a moderator besides IBrake4Rainbows probably earned that too....I doubt never in a million years wouter would ever think about making me a moderator

.I doubt never in a million years wouter would ever think about making me a moderator
    I am suffering the same fate.

Originally posted by henk4
    I am suffering the same fate.
    ask wouter to make you a moderator...at least you were better than me...at one stage i was famous throughout this forum...in a bad way... with your case there might be a chance but with my case theres absolutely no chance...am i right wouter?

ask wouter to make you a moderator...at least you were better than me...at one stage i was famous throughout this forum...in a bad way... with your case there might be a chance but with my case theres absolutely no chance...am i right wouter?
    I think you are far too provocative. Moderators might need a certain amount of dignity. I missed your period of fame though.

Originally posted by henk4
    I think you are far too provocative.
    yes, that is true and thats why i get involved into too many fights and street brawls...i dont have a good record with the cops here...well i have improved quite a bit now so maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Thread Information