Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Moderator

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    yes, that is true and thats why i get involved into too many fights and street brawls...i dont have a good record with the cops here...well i have improved quite a bit now so maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Isn't it amazing what opening up to the world through these fora can do the development of certain individuals? Some have even adopted the art of proper spelling!!!

It is true, i was on the forums from the near beginning and wouter asked people if they wanted to be moderators, i simply put my hand up!
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    It is true, i was on the forums from the near beginning and wouter asked people if they wanted to be moderators, i simply put my hand up!
    what did i tell you people? you see i was rite

wow
    This threads been here all this time and i didnt know? some great mod i am

Originally posted by Falcon500
    wow
    This threads been here all this time and i didnt know? some great mod i am
    hey man chill, you've just become a mod so just wait a lil while and soon you'll get familiar with this place.

did anyone actually notice Wouter saying Falc got added as a moderator?

Originally posted by fpv_gtho
    did anyone actually notice Wouter saying Falc got added as a moderator?
    Yes, I did

i'm only really bringing it up, because whenever a new moderator was declared, everyone was giving them their good luck etc. then Wouter announced Falc had been added and it was as if no one noticed. I'm not having a go at anyone or anything before it gets suggested either

i'm only really bringing it up, because whenever a new moderator was declared, everyone was giving them their good luck etc. then Wouter announced Falc had been added and it was as if no one noticed. I'm not having a go at anyone or anything before it gets suggested either
    well maybe coz i was the only person who asked wouter to make falcon500 a moderator
    Last edited by r34_296kw; 12-19-2003 at 04:02 AM.

Well it was origonall brought up by ibfr (ibreakforrainbows im just too lazy to type that every time) who brought it up origonally. and r34 as well as wouter seconded it.

Originally posted by Falcon500
    Well it was origonall brought up by ibfr (ibreakforrainbows im just too lazy to type that every time) who brought it up origonally. and r34 as well as wouter seconded it.
    i thoought ib4r wanted to get wouter to make fpv a mod not u... well i might be wrong...

how does everyone like the idea of making a thread to nominate people to become moderators?

how does everyone like the idea of making a thread to nominate people to become moderators?
    NO!!!!!!!!! if you think you should become a moderator or someone thinks someone should become a moderator then they can talk 2 wouter about it. I dont think a thread is a good idea... unless we can open a thread with the names of ALL the moderators and pick one that must be kicked out of the moaderators position and wouter's name must be in that list

Why would my name be on that list ?

i dont think any of the moderators would put their head on the chopping block in such a manner.

i dunno about the chances of my idea, alot of people have said becoming a moderator is supposed to be a privelage that needs to be earnt, so the idea of people voting others would cloud the other moderators judgement, but at the same time possibly aid them in choosing someone when the time came

Thread Information