Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Step 1: Buy Enzo. Step 2: ??? Step 3: Profit

Step 1: Buy Enzo. Step 2: ??? Step 3: Profit

Why exactly would one wish to buy an Enzo, then sell it, without using the car?

If you only want it for 6 moths or however long it is - drive it.
    If you want to keep one in pristeen condition as a museum piece - why sell after 6 months?

Sales > second one down

Maybe they just enjoyed looking at it, god knows why...
    Thanks for all the fish

He doesn't have a driving licence of course!!!!
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

If it is sold to a higher price I really don't see any reason why not to? (except being listed by Ferrari to not ever be able to buy a car from them again...)

I see it as a real estate investment only that it appreciates at a much higher rate... Especially since only 399 were made and owners were selected... leaving a big demand without a chance of getting one.

If I could get one right from Ferrari I would own it for a while, drive around with it, give it a couple of miles at some tracks, have some fun with it, etc.. Kick in maybe 3-4K miles into it and sell it making a hefty profit.
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 12-08-2004 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    If I could get one right from Ferrari I would own it for a while, drive around with it, give it a couple of miles at some tracks, have some fun with it, etc.. Kick in maybe 3-4K miles into it and sell it making a hefty profit.
    I'de do the same thing, just i'd put more like 20K miles of pure track racing on it

Well... you said it... profit, this guy didnt buy the enzo because of the beauty of it; however, he bought it because of the profit op. do you know how much money can you make out of an enzo?
    If you are natural, you are cool and if you are cool you must be a CCK

Quote Originally Posted by DieterCabral
    Well... you said it... profit, this guy didnt buy the enzo because of the beauty of it; however, he bought it because of the profit op. do you know how much money can you make out of an enzo?
    Bout' a million I'd say, if you knew how to sell pretty well.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

much more than a million i think. iut allready sold for almost a million....
    if I had an enzo...wait let me enjoy that thought... if i had an enzo..... yeah , if i had an enzo i would not sell it for less than 2 million. and im sure there are some movie stars or oil billionaires out there that would pay that much for an enzo.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Step 2 = Hit Bus

Thanks for all the fish

why cant any of you just get a job where you could afford an enzo the normal way? besides for anyboby to get an enzo they must have enough money not to care about an extra 400K. oh, and nice pics
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Ha, and I thought Ferrari took the owners out to teach them how to drive the thing first....

Hey this is the first time I noticed, but the Enzo has really uninspired rims....

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferous
    Ha, and I thought Ferrari took the owners out to teach them how to drive the thing first....
    might have bene the bus driver
    having been side-swiped bu a white cvan last year who quote "didnt' see you mate coz your car is so low" !!! WTF, At least I got a full respray out of it
    Hey this is the first time I noticed, but the Enzo has really uninspired rims....
    hmm, I like the Enzo rims, but I'm much more of a function before form persons. Just think they COULD have been a set of 24" spinners
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

The design will age badly, it has too many hard edges on it so it makes the rims look plastic. The old Ferrari's had the same style and those rims aged quick as well.

Those 2 guys in the background are looking mighty depressed....

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferous
    The design will age badly, it has too many hard edges on it so it makes the rims look plastic. The old Ferrari's had the same style and those rims aged quick as well.
    'aged'

Well differ'nt strokes. I still like old campagnolas, Gottis and even rostyles

Those 2 guys in the background are looking mighty depressed....
    It's wither that or laugh hysterically in that situation !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I suppose it's hard to do with rims, but there is classic beauty that doesn't age (Ferrari bodies), and spur of the moment design (Ferrari rims). Usually the more simple the design the better it remains 'ageless'

Thread Information