Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halo 2

13 40.63%
  • Half Life 2

19 59.38%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Half Life 2 vs. Halo 2

ok.....i havent played half life 2 itself yet.....but if its as good as counter strike source.......all i will say is this, halo2 is still an incredible game, among the best, but even if your among the best, there is sometimes better.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

ok, from before about halo/halo2 being mircosoft......microsoft didnt make it, bungie did, all microsoft did was set a deadline, so if thats what you call making the game........but also, microsoft set the deadline too early to let bungie really finish it. you cant peak around walls, cant do the cool combo whack things like in metal gear solid/dead to rights like games, and a variety of other things. hopefully, mircosoft will not put a deadling on halo3, so it can be fully developed into a full sequel. didnt half life have something like a little over 5 years? halo2 had under 3 years to be made, some of which was spent making halo pc (halo pc was terrible). if bungie had the amount of time they wanted, halo2 would have been a very VERY different game
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

exactly. also backing up in regard to the physics of half life 2, if you have played counter strike and have been in specator mode, you see that you can fly through the walls and you see that nothing actually has mass. this totally jacks up the physics in regard to bouncing things off walls and such.
    I like SUVs because they can tow my 36 foot sailboat.

Thread Information