Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferarri Enzo or Saleen S7

S7 becuase im not a Ferrari lover, thats why i prefer S7
    Fire Bangle ­­or give me back MY M5 and don't touch the M3

i agree profoundl that u are right!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    Well I have one queation does anybody have anything on the cars perofrmances on the track? ive heard many sotires aboutt he Saleen being quite sucsessful and ive seen what the similarbodyed Mosler is capeable comming 2nd in 02 bathurst 24 hour race and a 5th this year despite plenty of pannel damage and nothing other then 100mph tape to replace it with. But what of the enzo ive actually heard nothing about this car and im hopeing someone will beable to fill in the gaps of both.
    thats because ferrari doesnt race the ENZOS. they are limited production.

I would choose a Enzo!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Boem!!!

I like american muscle. Go the Saleen S7. Have you guys seen they did witht the S281 mustang? :drool:

None.
    With the money needed to get anyone of them, I'd buy a used F40 (obviously it would be used) and update it with whatever parts possibkle, like new brakes or suspennsion components. It's not like the F40 would be trashed by anyone of them, because, at that level of performance, the driver makes the difference.
    Last edited by Arcanjo; 12-27-2003 at 05:52 AM.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

ferrari enzo or saleen s7

I should say both. The Ferrari Enzo is super but I think I should prefer the Saleen S7 in real life. Saleen isn't much known then Ferrari so more curious people when you drive in it
    But I think I would prefer some classic cars when I had the money for such cars.

Quote Originally Posted by udip21
    thats because ferrari doesnt race the ENZOS. they are limited production.
    Well that seems alittle wasteful if youask me such a fine car never finding its way too the track. And it foils the best compaison you can make between the cars real life track comparison.

Thumbs down

Well that seems alittle wasteful if youask me such a fine car never finding its way too the track. And it foils the best compaison you can make between the cars real life track comparison.
    The s7 is a limited production car as well, I heard only 400 will be made. It's supposed to be a custom order car.
    Ferrari sold all the Enzos, all the car reviews done on the Enzo are done with private owners. I don't think those rich spoiled bastard will enter them in any sort of races.

Well Saleen is racing their cars. And ferrari have a great pedigree of racing and i view it a waste not to make use of the rich history of ferrari or such a great car in racing IMO.

Well Saleen is racing their cars. And ferrari have a great pedigree of racing and i view it a waste not to make use of the rich history of ferrari or such a great car in racing IMO.

Ferrari is using the 575M in the same class as the Saleen (run by Conrad racing). The Ferraris (Scuderia BMS) normally win, as the reliability of the Saleen leaves much to be desired. We may see a Maserati is FIA-GT events next year and some say it will just be a re-badged Enzo. May be by then we can have all the answers we want now.

My reply to the original question: Enzo.

We actually have scuderia here (althouh its PHR Prancing horsse racing scuderia here) and they were actuallywinning untillthey let paul stokell run a centrifical shifter on his diablo.

We actually have scuderia here (althouh its PHR Prancing horsse racing scuderia here) and they were actuallywinning untillthey let paul stokell run a centrifical shifter on his diablo.
    Scuderia means nothing else but team (squadra in Italian) so anybody running Ferraris can call his team Scuderia so and so. What exactly is the device he put in the Diablo?

He put a centrifical shifter drvice to replace the H pattern the car arrived in the country with incidently he also used to have serious problems with snapping shifters that stopped and with the cnetfrifical shifter give him a big advantage getting rid of a lot of human error and allowing him to shift damn fast the example is his time at phillip isalnd i think it was which was nearly 4 seconds faster then his time last year and 2 seconds faster then a v8 super car.

phillip island though is a pretty fast and flowing track, anyone that can hold speed throughout corners and such should be able to do pretty good, same with bathurst, if anyone was game to actually accelerate through the esses they could smash the lap record, maybe that was murphy's secret last year
    I am the Stig

Thread Information