Thread: My First Chop!!!

My First Chop!!!

To some people this may be poor and to be honest it probably is. I know I haven't blended the front bumper in too well but I will get practice. MODS: lowered, M3 CSL bumper, M3 CSL side skirt, M3 CSL alloys. Got rid of the front door handle front indicator (side), fuel capsule, and back reflector!
    Attached Images Attached Images

what in the hell did you do to the front end?

It's not that bad for a first chop

I tried to blend the M3 CSL front end in but the clours came out realli wrong any tips for future chops?

you should be able to find tons of tips here: http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

interesting
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Go easy it is my first chop. I think IMO that the rer=st of the car isnt that bad. Its not good but its an improvement on

I have done a couple more since then. Not many mods but im improving each one by trying them on cars in different angles

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    I have done a couple more since then. Not many mods but im improving each one by trying them on cars in different angles
    On the hummer pic work on getting rid of the flat part of the rim. you can do that by copying a piece of round rim that is in the same color/shadow area and fitting it over the flat messed up area.

On the 350z pic work cleaning up the bottom part of the picture. when you enlarge or lower the bottom of the car be sure to erase all remnants of the background that is on the enlarged layer (the layer with the new bumpers/sideskirt/anything..) and that way it will always look neater..
    another thing is to try using the different lasso tools to make selections easier.. personally i prefer the point lasso tool were you manually select the area that you want to choose. another thing is to not be afraid to zoom in to delete unwanted things, that way your work will always look cleaner..

Keep up the effort and youll be improving in no time.
    ________
    Honda H4 transmission picture
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:09 PM.

good tips thanx

6'bore did you ever get photoshop? If not I think I can get another link to one but you will have to download the s/n seperatly. Let me know. I can post both the links.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    6'bore did you ever get photoshop? If not I think I can get another link to one but you will have to download the s/n seperatly. Let me know. I can post both the links.

he did get it downloaded but the prob was he needed a prob such as winzip to unlock it, i provided it for him last night so he shuld be OK to start using PS from today onwards
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

yup. PS is up and running so improvement should be on the way. [ famous last words]
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Thread Information