Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatest Sports Car Ever Produced By Nissan

Greatest Sports Car Ever Produced By Nissan

Hey guys I want your opinion on the greatest car ever produced by nissan. When I say greatest I mean "overall" not just in speed or just handling etc...

^^^^350Z^^^^

Question What kind of question is that?

Obviously the Skyline
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

Re: What kind of question is that?

Originally posted by more-boost1555
    Obviously the Skyline
    i thought of the skyline but it's not really a sportscar, it's more of a coupe. so i'd have to say that it's the 350Z(or it's cousin,the g35) even though i like the skyline more.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

From an engineering standpoint, I think I'll have to say the 350Z/G35 Coupe.

However, as far as looks go, I'm a huge fan of the S15 Silvia. I've always found it much better looking than any of the Skylines.

skyline

tho i agree with egg nog that the sylvias look the best
    Attached Images Attached Images
    stereotonin

R32 Skyline GT-R, so influential it changed australian touring car racing to what it is now

from my point of view i'd say its the r32 gtr vspec...its really lightweight when compared to other skylines and can produce very similar amount of HP.

have you ever seen any widebody R32's, with rear guards about a foot wide? someone's got theirs advertised in Unique Cars and i think its got about 650kw or something, but its a yellow R32 GTR, could be V-spec, with something like 13 inch wire 19's on the back at least

Originally posted by fpv_gtho
    have you ever seen any widebody R32's, with rear guards about a foot wide? someone's got theirs advertised in Unique Cars and i think its got about 650kw or something, but its a yellow R32 GTR, could be V-spec, with something like 13 inch wire 19's on the back at least
    650kw??????? sh!t...can u give me the url pliz mate i want to view it

i cant give you the URL unfortunately as i saw it in several Unique Car's magazines. all i can tell you about is its a yellow widebody R32 GTR, possible V-spec, with rear guards flared about a foot. i cant quite remember how much power it had, but it was ?50kw i know for sure and it was a substantial figure, as was the asking price. i know your a fan of such cars so i asked you whether you'd seen anything similar and im guessing you havent as yet. the car could very well have sold, maybe if you do a Google search for widebody GT-R's something will come up

i cant give you the URL unfortunately as i saw it in several Unique Car's magazines. all i can tell you about is its a yellow widebody R32 GTR, possible V-spec, with rear guards flared about a foot. i cant quite remember how much power it had, but it was ?50kw i know for sure and it was a substantial figure, as was the asking price. i know your a fan of such cars so i asked you whether you'd seen anything similar and im guessing you havent as yet. the car could very well have sold, maybe if you do a Google search for widebody GT-R's something will come up
    thanx mate...besides have you ever thought of asking wouter for the position of a moderator?

i never really used to think about it, but since Falc became one ive been thinking about it and i'd like to become one, but i dunno whether asking to become one would be the best way to go about it. i joined the forums on its 2nd day, and then they were searching for peole interested in becoming moderators, but that was way back in april and i had no idea what a moderator was or what they did so i didnt bother

there must be a few of the widebodies around though, i think they were produced for motorsport or something, yet the couple that entered the ATCC during the early 90's from Jim Richards and Mark Skaife were the normal GTR bodies, not the wild foot wide rear guards only ever seen on an american duallie pickup

i never really used to think about it, but since Falc became one ive been thinking about it and i'd like to become one, but i dunno whether asking to become one would be the best way to go about it. i joined the forums on its 2nd day, and then they were searching for peole interested in becoming moderators, but that was way back in april and i had no idea what a moderator was or what they did so i didnt bother

there must be a few of the widebodies around though, i think they were produced for motorsport or something, yet the couple that entered the ATCC during the early 90's from Jim Richards and Mark Skaife were the normal GTR bodies, not the wild foot wide rear guards only ever seen on an american duallie pickup
    Well you can ask wouter or wait for someone to ask wouter to make you a moderator...but ask wouter he might just make you a moderator

well, its worth a try i guess, hes on now actually, but i think for now the administrators arent really looking for too many more moderators so ill just wait to ask

how did that google search come up about the widebody?

Thread Information