Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Football great Reggie White dead!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Did I really pick on Karrmann? Maybe you should all read more closely what I wrote......
    Did I really say who I was talking to?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    You know...I bet you wouldn't have liked it one bit if you were in his position
    no, no I wouldn't. thats why i don't do whatever he is doing to induce what im doing.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    no, no I wouldn't. thats why i don't do whatever he is doing to induce what im doing.
    If you wouldn't like to be in his position, why are you doing it to him then? He's not even matured enough yet and you're already banging him like he is. Atleast give him some time to learn to defend himself properly. Look at the replys he gave, instead of defending himself like he should(actually he can't cause he's still a kid) but defending himself on the basis of a football team.

I can't imagine why should anyone do it. Just let it go, it won't harm you if you don't call him a name or something.

its like saying about a murderer: "your honour you wouldn't like to be in jail now would you? then don't put my client in jail because its bad. sure hes killed his wife and son but he is going to change"

EDIT: bad example but yeah, its like that
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

its like saying about a murderer: "your honour you wouldn't like to be in jail now would you? then don't put my client in jail because its bad. sure hes killed his wife and son but he is going to change"

EDIT: bad example but yeah, its like that
    I think you took something a level or two too high...

We're comapring a kid and an adult. Use your common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Atleast give him some time to learn to defend himself properly.
    well, I can defend myself but if i'm afraid i'll get banned if I jump all over the immature babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    well, I can defend myself but if i'm afraid i'll get banned if I jump all over the immature babies.
    Karrmann, please, i'm trying to promote peace here. If you start to provoke him, all my effots go in the flush, and that only makes you as bad as him.

This is for your own good. Just let it go.

i'm all for peace I don't like it when someone always just makes stuff up just to make me look and feel bad.

i'm all for peace I don't like it when someone always just makes stuff up just to make me look and feel bad.
    Some people are just like that. Remember, the world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you start to feel good about yourself.

In your case, it's people trying to make you feel bad and such. The thing that you have to accomplish BEFORE you start to feel good about yourself(you'll know when the time comes, don't worry-it's not gonna be any time soon) is ignore and brush off these attacks.

Hope this helps.

yes that helps, i'll just throw those idiots off of me when they do this crap again.

yes that helps, i'll just throw those idiots off of me when they do this crap again.
    I don't know what it means. It can either mean: I'll reply them back, or, I'll ignore them.

I suggest you go with the secong option, showing them that they can't do anything to you just by calling you names.

yes, their attacks are useless.

yes, their attacks are useless.
    That's.....good to hear.

thank you

lol - karrmann has a new buddy!!!

-------------------------------------

what kills me about that is you probably couldnt name two things hes really doing wrong.....
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Thread Information