Thread: Faralli & Mazzanti Evantra

Faralli & Mazzanti Evantra

Faralli & Mazzanti Evantra aka Project "Mugello"

Evantra philosophy

From the project “Mugello” has born the production-ready version of the new supercar of F&M by Mazzanti automobili: Evantra.

Following the F&M tradition the name comes from the ancient etruscan language and it represents the concept of an object which is unique and exclusive, in fact, Evantra for the etruscan was the goddess of immortality.
    F&M Evantra will be produced in a limited series, only 5 examples per year, of which the first has already been commissioned and will be presented in mid 2012.

The extreme personalization by its future owner of each car produced will be supervised personally by its creator, Mr. Luca Mazzanti in the new atelier “Mazzanti Automobili” in Pontedera.

The design of the Evantra was created by Luca Mazzanti together with Zsolt Tarnok (F&M chief designer), in concept it is the perfect equilibrium of classic and modern sportscars.

The smooth surfaces, the classicaly shaped fenderlines come from the traditional classic cars which influenced most the past creations of F&M. For the styling of the Evantra a modern and a bit more aggressive appearance was desired, so in the details more modern solutions were used. Such parts are the shape of the lights, with the modern LED lights, and the precise and neat outlines and connections of the air inlets and outlets around the car. These virtually different concepts have been merged togehter in harmony to create this unique supercar, F&M Evantra.

Project

The lightweight steel chassis, the low center of gravity, the low kerb weight and the performance of the engine - available as naturally aspirated or biturbo - all add up to the spectacular dinamism of the Evantra. Besides the balance of the car makes it absolutely at home on any racetrack or on a remote mountain road.

The body is a 2 seat coupe.

The bodywork is produced in two different steps, the first called PRO-BODY: made of composite materials, which is always available, or the second, called ONE-BODY: entirely hand crafted, all aluminim body, personalized by the client. With this option the client can have a project dedicated exclusively to the single vehicle, virtually building a One-off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Faralli & Mazzanti Evantra #2

Technical specifications

F&M by Mazzanti automobili Evantra

Engine & Power
    Engine layout 6 cylinders, flat
    Engine capacity 3.5 l
    Power output 403 HP(naturally aspirated)
    Power output 603 HP(twin turbo)*
    Acceleration 0-100 km/h 3,7 sec*

Dimensions
    Length 4325 mm
    Height 1225 mm
    Width 1955 mm
    Wheelbase 2550 mm
    Kerb weight 1200 kg (PRO-BODY)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why do most supercars have to have silly doors? What's wrong with normal ones?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

The supercar is meant to have them. They are dramatic, ostentatious, and silly.

Just like supercars!

I'm afraid these guys will never draw something eye-pleasing.

Near the middle of the middle of middle England.
    It kind of reminds me of an uglier version of a Spyker, only this will cost a hilarious amount of money and never be heard from again.
    Buying a car and not driving it is like buying a meal and not eating it.

"Oh sh*t, we're going..25!!" - A dear friend of mine.

Don't really like the look of it. Looks mad. It's a bit like the Zenvo ST1, it looks mad but probably won't take off like other supercars.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

I like the Zenvo much more.

This one looks like they couldn't decide between character lines so they just put them all on it out of frustration.

^^^ I like the Zenvo more as well, i wasn't compairing the two. I was say that for some reason the Zenvo ST1 hasn't taken off.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

Thread Information