Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My new airsoft gun.

My new airsoft gun.

I have always loved guns.... i have no idea why. The reason I payed a good $60 on this gun is so that me and my friends can shoot eachother () safley (somewhat) without me having to use one of their guns.

The gun i bought was a KWC Desert Eagle (1/1scale exact replica) spring pistole.

Its a great gun, nice amount of power, stings like a mofo but doesnt make you bleed.

I took some bad pics which can be seen below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PsychoChimp22; 12-30-2004 at 08:30 AM.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Heres four more from a web site that knows how to take pictures

Is it CO2? I used to have a CO2 powered Marui Desert Eagle .. sold it to get my full auto Marui Sig 552 Seals. Ive got it running at 900 rounds per minute, 328 feet per second with a 1 joule spring. That makes you bleed quite nicely. Im in an airsoft club with some pretty nice guns. A mate has a Top M60 and SAW which is pretty nice (theyre also £800 each ). All together my Sig has come out to £520 which isnt bad considering it has a Mini Moscart Grenade Launcher on the Rail and a Marui tactical red dot sight.

$60 for an airsoft gun is pocket money for me .. my Deagle cost £150 .. £180 with the 1 joule CO2 kit. Previous guns include the nice cheap plasticy KWC Walther P99 whcih was crap as it was single shot and only 0.5 joules. Also had a Sauer 90 Pro Sniper rifle which has unfortunatley been sold Im looking to buy a Maruzen sniper rifle .. dunno which one yet but £450 could get me a nice one which fires at 470 feet per second at the muzzle.

Thought of using any pyrotechnics? Always makes skirmishes that much more fun. Enola Gaye make some good BB grenades, flashbangs and smokies. Rookie bangers also do the job $60 isnt bad considering a friend just forked out £1800 for a full metal sentry BB machine gun. Capacity - 8000 bb's Muzzle Velocity - 328fps Rounds per minute - 4000. Atleast you havent yet got into the category where you have to buy expensive BBs so you dont kill your gun. All of that fun is to come if you ever thing of getting an AEG or Gas

nope, mines spring (and yes i know its VERY cheap for an airsoft gun... lol)
    i still love it tho

Springers are much better for small spaces. Me and 2 friends were using our AEGs in my bedroom. Its didnt matter where you shot, eventually one of the 600 rounds fired would ricochet back and hit you KWC Deagles are pretty accurate I heard .. great guns to start on. You just wait .. soon enough you'll become addicted to airsoft and want something more powerful .. I sure did I dont shoot as much as I used to I must admit .. but its a hobby

I've always wanted an airsoft CZ-75 but there are none I have seen yet.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    I've always wanted an airsoft CZ-75 but there are none I have seen yet.
    3rd one down on this site here

Or if you want Semi automatic .. here

GOOD GOD MAN!!! $1600 for an airsoft gun??!?!?!?!?! jeez you can buy a great quality real gun for less than that, ya'll must be crazy
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Wow, i didnt know so many people here were into airsoft... lol

um i think the pics with the blue backdrop are of a real desert eagle. because its got a real big barrel and no orange indicators. and iv never seen a soft gun with a clip that big.

why not but an AK-47 for 150 quid?
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    um i think the pics with the blue backdrop are of a real desert eagle. because its got a real big barrel and no orange indicators. and iv never seen a soft gun with a clip that big.
    Nope .. thats airsoft. For a start the only country I know of which requires an orange indicator is the US. I also dunno what your talking about when you say that clips too big to be airsoft .. if anything Id say its tiny. Also the only bit of the barrel you can see is the opening which is sprouted out so it appears to be big. Infact the barrel of an airsoft gun is little smaller than the one of a 9mm. Also .. on the 3rd blue picture with the slide back you can see the inner barrel has square bits on .. thats normally the hop up adjuster (hop up is the equivalent of rifling except it spins it vertically using a small notch in the barrel.)

And UCR .. when you say AK do you mean real or fake? If you mean real .. yes that would be excellent fun shooting your friends to death If you mean airsoft .. £150 would get you a cheap AEG version which will break the second you drop it, jam when you empty a clip and modifying it would require superglue and sticky backed plastic. Plus the only decent AK made at the moment which can compete with the modern AEGs looks plasticy .. even the Spetnatz version which used to be the most powerful production AEG .. but is now really out of date.
    Last edited by :Exige:; 12-30-2004 at 10:34 AM.

Jim screw the AK get this, Ok so it might be a liccle but more expensive

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproduct.asp?subcatid=338
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

There is enough guns on that site to keep my crew going for a bit, ill take this for starters.

PKC!
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Thread Information