Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Ultimate Performance Car

Maybe im just freaking obsessed but

2004 Mamba Edition Viper (200 of 200)
    Hennessey 1000TT Package (Shown below)
    522 CID Stroker Motor
    JE Forged Aluminum Pistons (9.0:1 compression ratio)
    JE Pro Forged Steel Wrist Pins
    Manley Pro Forged Steel Rods
    ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
    Custom Machined Factory Crankshaft (exchange)
    Polydyn Coated Rod Bearings
    Computer Balanced Rotating Assembly
    Twin Garrett Ball Bearing Turbos
    Front Mounted Intercooler
    Polished Stainless Steel Inlet Tubes
    Custom Intercooler Hoses with T-Clamps
    Stainless Steel Turbo Headers
    Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipes
    External Wastegates
    3 in. Stainless Steel Side Exhaust System
    Ported/Polished Cylinder Heads with Stainless Steel Valves, Upgraded Valve Springs, Titanium Retainers, 3-Angle Valve Job
    Hardened Pushrods
    Upgraded Hydraulic Lifters
    Upgraded Fuel Injectors
    Upgraded Fuel Rails
    Upgraded Fuel Pump & Fuel Lines
    Upgraded Fuel Pressure Regulator
    Centerforce Clutch Upgrade
    VDO Boost Meter
    Mobil One 15/50 Synthetic Oil & Mobile One Filter
    All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
    Air/Fuel Calibration

Moton Sport Tech Suspension
    Nitrous
    Venom Aero Body kits from Hennessey

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Maybe im just freaking obsessed but.................if this was a skyline it reads almost exactly like my old car !!

2004 Mamba Edition Viper (200 of 200).........R34GTR
    Hennessey 1000TT Package (Shown below)........................custom Bladey spec !!
    522 CID Stroker Motor ...............Early R32 race block - 2600cc
    JE Forged Aluminum Pistons (9.0:1 compression ratio) ............HKS forged 87mm
    JE Pro Forged Steel Wrist Pins ...........HKS uprated Gudgeons
    Manley Pro Forged Steel Rods ..............HKS Forged H-section
    ARP 2000 Rod Bolts ..............same !!
    Custom Machined Factory Crankshaft (exchange) ............similar, oversized journals, lightened, balanced yadda yadda yadda !!
    Polydyn Coated Rod Bearings ...............Nismo motorsport bearings and shells
    Computer Balanced Rotating Assembly ............not exactly gonna do it by eye are ya !!! lol
    Twin Garrett Ball Bearing Turbos ..........HKS modified Garrets with needle roller bearings
    Front Mounted Intercooler ............uprated fmic to HKS gt spec
    Polished Stainless Steel Inlet Tubes ..........similar
    Custom Intercooler Hoses with T-Clamps .........similar
    Stainless Steel Turbo Headers .........same, by HKS of course !!!
    Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipes .........HKS again
    External Wastegates ........nope, they are intergral on the turbo's I used
    3 in. Stainless Steel Side Exhaust System .............HKS same
    Ported/Polished Cylinder Heads with Stainless Steel Valves, Upgraded Valve Springs, Titanium Retainers, 3-Angle Valve Job .........yep, had mine done by F1 company
    Hardened Pushrods .........no need, mine is a modern engine !!!
    Upgraded Hydraulic Lifters .............standard tappets for me !!
    Upgraded Fuel Injectors ..........yep, 6 x 800cc
    Upgraded Fuel Rails .........Greddy race twin feed
    Upgraded Fuel Pump & Fuel Lines .......HKS again
    Upgraded Fuel Pressure Regulator ..........Nismo
    Centerforce Clutch Upgrade ...........HKS Triple plate paddle cluth
    VDO Boost Meter ............no need with an MFD
    Mobil One 15/50 Synthetic Oil & Mobile One Filter ...............I prefer decent oil personally !!
    All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids ................Steel HKS head, in and ex plus all others uprated !!!
    Air/Fuel Calibration .............fully remapped on new Ecu, plus new AFM's etc etc

Moton Sport Tech Suspension...........similar by Trust
    Nitrous............150shot direct port was next on the list !!
    Venom Aero Body kits from Hennessey.................wouldnt fit !! lol

Sorry to hijack your post !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladerider
    If I could afford to go totally bonkers like Luc-Michel (who has posted here a couple of times),

Then I would have his "R34 skyline" - 1000kg spaceframe chassis, composite body, with 1000bhp 6.9litre quad turbo on only 14psi boost !!! Oh and the GTR's attessa 4wd system to try to make use of all that power !!!

But Im not so well funded as him, so my next project will be a supercharged Lamborghini Diablo in metallic violet with the rear wing and SE30 rims. Dont know if I will be able to do it this year, or have to wait til next winter though. Should be good for 800bhp and 230+mph !!!

J.
    does someone here really have a 1000hp skyline?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Yep,

Luc-Michel posted here a couple of times on a thread about skylines a while back after it had been highlighted on the UK GTR Register site. Thats how I came to be here as well. I stayed, the other few didnt bother posting up here very much after a while.

Luc's car isnt excatly a skyline, as it uses a custom built Mercedes engine with 4 turbos and a handmade spaceframe chassis. He wanted to have an extreme super saloon type race car, but alas he is already getting banned from most series before his project is even finsihed !!! lol Some people are just scared of competition I guess !!!

There are several 1000bhp Skylines now in the UK, most of them owned by one chap - Tim Webster - the guys a complete nutter !! He owns Top Secret Drag R2 (the one that did 208mph through a tunnel in Japan), the Jun SuperLemon, and a limited edition R34Nur with HKS 2.8kit and T88-34d turbo.

I hope that I have been around here long enough that people know I only tell the truth and this doesnt start into a flame thread about skylines.

J.

This. Around 2000bhp/tonne anyone? That is, until they upgrade it. Then I believe it will be something like 5000bhp/tonne. Seriously, not joking.

Wally Larson rules.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (147.2 KB, 7 views)

Quote Originally Posted by Bladerider
    Yep,

Luc-Michel posted here a couple of times on a thread about skylines a while back after it had been highlighted on the UK GTR Register site. Thats how I came to be here as well. I stayed, the other few didnt bother posting up here very much after a while.

Luc's car isnt excatly a skyline, as it uses a custom built Mercedes engine with 4 turbos and a handmade spaceframe chassis. He wanted to have an extreme super saloon type race car, but alas he is already getting banned from most series before his project is even finsihed !!! lol Some people are just scared of competition I guess !!!

There are several 1000bhp Skylines now in the UK, most of them owned by one chap - Tim Webster - the guys a complete nutter !! He owns Top Secret Drag R2 (the one that did 208mph through a tunnel in Japan), the Jun SuperLemon, and a limited edition R34Nur with HKS 2.8kit and T88-34d turbo.

I hope that I have been around here long enough that people know I only tell the truth and this doesnt start into a flame thread about skylines.

J.
    they have skylines pumping out about 1500hp in japan, for the money they put into it, they could get a Porsche GT2 and get it tuned by gemballa, but they have sucha sense of country loyalty that they dont go german they go japaneses
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    they have skylines pumping out about 1500hp in japan, for the money they put into it, they could get a Porsche GT2 and get it tuned by gemballa, but they have sucha sense of country loyalty that they dont go german they go japaneses
    You don't think it odd that Americans always seem to "prefer" Corvettes, Vipers et al.

Why would it be odd for Japanese people like the Skyline etc?
    Thanks for all the fish

Not True.

There are a FEW skylines in the WORLD with that much power, and all of them are tuner or garage cars or used in drag racing.

There are quite alot of 1000bhp machines, in fact a friend of mine has one as his daily driver in Tokyo !!

Also, the japs love ALL cars, and there are probably just as many tuned Ferraris or Lamborghinis or Porsches in Japan as any where else in the world. Obviously there are heaps of mental GTR's and Supras etc as that is their home market, but plenty of seriously wacky cars from all over the world live in Japan, after all, they have more money to burn than most other nations !!! lol

J.

Thread Information