Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gran Turismo 4

yeh, same thing now
    they didnt change that stuff, no body kits, no "physical" mods.
    all interior + engine + technical stuff
    u can only buy wings, a lot of different wings.
    its actually a good thing, i dont want GT4 to be like NFSU2, where u rice up ur cars and ur NOS refills during the race, thats cheap

o btw those "coffee breaks" half way through a license is a mini game sort a thing where they test your skillz by going through an obstacle, the 1st one is going thrrough a pylon-filled mine field and the 2nd one is a twirl of pylons lined up like a snake and u have to knock all 100 of them, really really hard, i can only get bronze on those

I have completed quite a bit of the game because I use the B-spec mode for long races and dont actually sit there and watch it. i also work quite early most days so im not usually out late, and i generally stay in when i have to work at 730 in the morning, so i play that.

The missions in the game give you a certain car and track and certain conditions to finish with. Some are drafting missions, you start in 6th place on test course with 3 laps to win, all the cars are the same. others have you race agains cars for one lap, and you have to finish first. An example of another kind of mission is the Rotary mission. You have one lap of Laguna Seca to win agains a Cosmo, an FC RX-7, an RX-8, an FD RX-7 and an FD RX-7 race car. You are driving a 787B and you are about 50 seconds behind the Cosmo. there are also races of this sort for Honda, Celicas, Fairlady Z's, and a few others. this is what the missions are about, winning in certain contisions and the such.

Any more questions? I'll be back in a few days or so if you want them answered.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

So far it's been great reading... it'a a shame that the game only comes out in MARCH!!! i'm going to shot myself!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Thread Information