Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hotter Zonda: 620 bhp

i think that the cars lines would come out better if all that carbonfiber was painted the coulour of the car(maybe except for the top)... and those headlights look like hearts!!!

still, one of my all time favorite supercars just got better!
    Someone earlier posted that this was a perfect interpretation of a modern supercar.. I absolutelly agree.

EDIT: anyone kn0w if or where i can get EVO magazine here in canada?
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

i dont think interpretation is the right word........more like with this, the real meaning of supercar was redefined
    Last edited by CdocZ; 01-05-2005 at 03:25 PM.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    i dont think interpretation is the right word........more like with this, the real meaning of supercar was redefined.
    fine have it your own way... you get the point!
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

lol, sorry forgot the smiley.....amazing car.......

That car looks real amazing except that I would put the normal Zonda headlights on it. The extra horsepower would be welcome.

woohoo!!!!!
    the zonda F is so damn cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMS: Zonda F with 602 hp

I didn't want to open a new thread so I'm digging this up.

According to german AMS magazine the new Zonda F is still using 7.3 l engine but with a maximum output of 602 hp.

Also there are modified drawings. The mirror and headlights changed a bit.

But see for yourself:

http://www.auto-motor-sport.de/d/763...ews_special_ha

I'm suprised they didn't boost the horsepower to over 700. That seems to be all the rage now.

Quote Originally Posted by mopar68
    I'm suprised they didn't boost the horsepower to over 700. That seems to be all the rage now.
    they dont need to

Quote Originally Posted by mopar68

Is this the mopar68 from SCF? The moderator?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

PAGANI ZONDA FANGIO F1

Engine: Mercedes-Benz AMG 12 cylinder V 60°, 48 valves; displacement 7291 cc.

Clubsport-version*: (kW) hp/rpm (478) 650/6200; Nm/rpm: 780/4000; weight-to-Power ratio: 1,89 kg/hp.
    *Optional on Special Request

Max. Power: (kW) hp/rpm: (443) 602/6150.
    Max. Torque: Nm/rpm 760/4000.
    Weight-to-Power ratio: 2,04 kg/hp.
    Dimensions: length 4435 mm; width 2055 mm; height 1141 mm; wheelbase 2730 mm; dry weight 1230 kg (without Comfort Pack and with CCM brakes).
    Performance: acceleration 0-100 km/h 3,6 sec.; 0-200 km/h 9,8 sec.;
    Braking: 200-0 km/h: 4,4 sec.;
    Top speed: > 345km/h.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-20...S-1024x768.jpg
    Last edited by Coventrysucks; 02-19-2005 at 04:27 AM.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

[U]"Die Supersportwagen-Manufaktur Pagani präsentiert als Weltpremiere den 602 PS starken Zonda F auf dem Auto Salon in Genf. Herzstück des neuen Zweisitzers ist der betagte AMG-Zwölfzylinder mit 7,3 Liter Hubraum, der es nunmehr auf 602 PS bei 6.150/min bringt.
    Die Modelle Zonda S 7.3 und Roadster kamen mit den gleichen Aggregat nur auf 555 PS bei 5.900/min. Dem neuen Zonda F steht ein maximales Drehmoment von 760 Nm bei 4.000/min zu Buche. Die Motorkraft bringt ein Sechsgang-Schaltgetriebe auf die Hinterräder, die mit 20 Zoll großen Leichtmetallfelgen und Reifen der Größe 335/30 bestück sind. Die 19 Zoll messenden Vorderräder tragen 255/35-Pneus.

Die Sportbremsanlage zeichnet sich in der Serienversion mit 380 Millimeter großen Bremsscheiben und Sechs-Kolben-Festsätteln an der Front und 355er-Bremscheiben mit Vier-Kolben-Festsätteln an der Hinterachse aus. Gegen Aufpreis sind entsprechend große Karbon-Keramik-Bremsen zu haben. In Sachen Beschleunigung sucht der Zonda F seinesgleichen: Den Spurt von Null auf 100 km/h geben die Italiener mit 3,6 Sekunden an, die 200-km/h-Marke soll nach 9,8 Sekunden fallen. Als Top-Speed stehen 345 Sachen im Lastenheft. Für die Sicherheit sorgen ABS mit Traktionskontrolle sowie ein Überrollbügel.

Im Vergleich zu seinen Modellbrüdern hat Pagani den Zonda F nur marginal im Heckbereich verändert. Wichtigste Änderung: Der V12-Mittelmotor kann nun durch ein Glasscheibe betrachtet werden. Außerdem hat Pagani den geteilten Heckspoiler durch einen durchgehenden Flügel ersetzt und den Diffusor überarbeitet. Der Zonda F fällt mit einer Länge von 4,435 Metern zwei Zentimeter länger aus. Auch in der Höhe konnte das neuen Modell um einen Zentimeter zulegen. Der Radstand ist mit 2,73 Meter gleich. Zu Preisen gibt es noch keine Informationen.
    Ihre Stimme zählt
    Machen Sie auto-motor-und-sport.de zur Website des Jahres

Täglich wissen was läuft
    Hier gibt´s den Gratis-Newsletter rund um Auto, Motor und Sport."

i am learning german, so i converted it mostly from memory
    from what i read it said: (using my skills in german, girls love a guy with skills! , here it is, translated by yours truly)

"The supercar manufacturer Pagani premeired the 602hp Zonda F at the Auto Show in genf. At the heart of the two seater is an AMG twelve cylinder 7.3 liter capacity, it has 602 hp at 6,150 rpm.

The Zonda S 7.3 came assembled with 555hp at 5,900 rpm. The new Zonda F maximises torque with 760nm at 4,000rpm. Connected to the motor and gear box are the rear wheels, huge 20 inch alloy rims, with 335/30 tyres. The front wheels are 19 inch alloy rims with 255/35 tyres.

The sport braking system redraws with upgrades large 380mm brake discs with six piston calipers in the front and 355mm brake discs with four piston calipres in the rear. (sentence here i cant quite understand but has the words: opposit large carbon ceramic charge corrispond.) Here are the acceleration figures for the new Zonda F:The sprint to 100kph takes the italian 3.6 seconds, 200kph mark falls in 9.8 seconds. The top speed has stayed at 345kph in the press release. For stability, ABS with traction control and an anti-roll bar.

In comparison to its brother, the Zonda F has a marginal modification. You can now look at the V-12 motor courtesy of a glass plate. In addition, the divided spoiler is gone, and one continuous wing is in its place. The Zonda F is 4.435 m long, 2 cm longer. Also in the models height, it is one cm taller. The wheelbase is 2.73 m. However we do not have enough information to praise it."

those are just links at the bottom
    Last edited by my porsche; 02-12-2005 at 04:40 PM.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

my_porsche, you're good.

March 1st. 15 days to go.
    Is anyone visiting the Geneva auto show?

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    jeeez thats hot! You wouldve thought theyd atleast make a different body..oh well looks great!
    lol i dont think it would have needed a new body the old one does it for me!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Thread Information