Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comp47

Comp47

Well, looks like I got off with a victory!!! Woohoo!!! Thx to all voted for me ... the other chops were great, never thought I'd win!

The new pic for this comp shall be ...

Since the comps are more bandwidth than ucp cares for, here's a tutorial (if anyone ever needed one!) to use Imageshack.

Go to www.imageshack.us
    Click browse and find your picture (make sure it's under 1Mb).
    Click Host it
    Click half way down the box that says Hotlink a clickable thumbnail on a forum or message board! (Use this link first). Clicking this box will select the whole code/text inside it, right click>copy or ctrl-c
    Paste in your reply.

No mandatory registration ... no hassle.

That car is sacred!

no way, that is sacred ground, i aint touching that
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    a bit off topic here but i have a question.. my pshop has been acting up.. the mouse doesnt always work in the picture.. you cant really use any of the tools and the problem is that the program still runs "smoothly".. it used to occur after having been using the program for a few hours but now it is a quick and common occurance.. atleast i can still save then restart the program when it happens but now its getting to be a bit more annoying as it occurs quicker.. anyone know what may be happening?
    ________
    video reviews
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Come on guys, you know you are good enough to honour that car!!! Let the Foose in each of you come out. Um yeah. Not necesserily the best comparison since some don't like the 20" and flame paint ... but I'm sure you can make it good!!! Go for some vintage 60s theme or something!!! This way you will have to stay out of chrome wheels, carbon fiber hoods and air intakes all over j/k

Xar, I dunno what to tell you. Sometimes my PS kinda goes blank for a split second ... and it closes my selection (when I'm half way through a magnetic lasso ... it's annoying) and the picture window goes too high (high enough that I can't see the minimize/restore/close buttons) ... I dunno. Try erasing and re-installing it ...
    Thanks to www.ImageShack.us for free image hosting when the forum won't stand up to its job!

I'm in. Boohoo if it's sacred. The only time I don't chop something is when it's hopelessly ugly or perfect (which means nothing could be done to improve it). Both of which are incredibly rare.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

thank buggery im onsite atm, no way in hell i could/would chop that car with my style.

btw congrats to zorro, u broke the rally=win trend! very very clever chop, i woulda voted for it if i had the chance

o hell no
    nobody is gonna chop that thing
    NOBODY.
    not even me .

And here is the code for it (Just take out the space betwen "[" and URL and "I" and "MG" ) So whoever makes the next competition, just copy the code, take the space out of it, and paste it in.

[ URL=http://img135.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img135&image=fordmustang4sc.jpg][I MG]http://img135.exs.cx/img135/7486/fordmustang4sc.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

This means we can have images as big as we want without breaking any of the rules
    Last edited by Spastik_Roach; 01-04-2005 at 11:02 PM.

By the way my main changes to my chop were...Ford GT Rims (Keepin it in the family...), taken the Ford lettering off the bonnet, and cleared the front indicators. Bit of other debadging aswell. Also replaced chrome windscreen frame with black.

well i made two versions, one lowered and the other the same height as original, not much is dont actaully, i didnt want to ruin it.

Last edited by Blitz_; 01-05-2005 at 03:53 AM. Reason: dayumn link didnt work...

- The line for the PS3

How does that thing turn?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

lol think show car...

- The line for the PS3

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by Z0RR0
    The new pic for this comp shall be ...

________
    Mercedes-Benz M102 engine picture
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Mehew, wooew, erm. I dont know what to think.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Thread Information