Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: $20,000 USD snowball on ebay! 66 bids!

stop it: both you guys are from texas
    we've all seen what comes out of texas (Ahem! gw)

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    ok, sorry mom , please dont ground me !!

yes: and we've all seen what comes out of 'chussett's (ahem! flip-flop)
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    yes: and we've all seen what comes out of 'chussett's (ahem! flip-flop)
    ahem! iraq!
    gotta love how bush promises to give as many resources to the soldeirs as possible, because they're being picked off like flies. and then he decides to give a whopping 350 million to south east asia. soldeirs are pissed.
    what a great idea to divert your attention in teh middle of war! seems we've all forgotten that

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Ebay:

1 - Grilled cheese Sandwich is sold for 28K or so.

2 - A ghostly cane was sold for about 70K

3 - 3 Nintendos DS sold for $5,300

4 - Friggin snowball for more than 20K?

WTF is going on?

there was a PS2 going for £500 here when you can go out and buy them in the shops for £100 :Confused:
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I just placed a $30,000 bid-hope someone doesn't outdo me. :angry:
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

ahem! iraq!
    gotta love how bush promises to give as many resources to the soldeirs as possible, because they're being picked off like flies. and then he decides to give a whopping 350 million to south east asia. soldeirs are pissed.
    what a great idea to divert your attention in teh middle of war! seems we've all forgotten that
    really? picked off like flies, if thats what you call about 20 a month, with occasional surges.

how many people do you think died everyday in the civil war? thousands, and that was americans v. americans. this is really a very mild war if you think about it. what they dont show is the iraqi death toll, they make it seem the troops are getting demolished and knocked out left and right, the total american death toll is about 5-10,000, but the iraqi death toll is much, much higher, everything is blown out of proportion by the media

it would save a lot more soldiers if we just carpet bombed the whole place everyone who says this is a stupid war because we are losing soldier, you know you would be copmlaining even more if we did it the easy way. i dont want to sound unsympathetic or anything, it is sad when a soldier is lost.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

ok, if you really want to debate this war, i can talk. i served in this war. so i really think you might want to not say this is a light war. do not compare this to the civil war, or any other war for that matter. and at any rate, i thought your boy GWB sait "Mission Accomplished" 2 years ago. So that wouldnt make it a war at all, would it?
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    it would save a lot more soldiers if we just carpet bombed the whole place everyone who says this is a stupid war because we are losing soldier, you know you would be copmlaining even more if we did it the easy way. i dont want to sound unsympathetic or anything, it is sad when a soldier is lost.
    so true

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    easy way would have been never to go in there. im not complaining with that.

seriously if your neighbor's lawn is untrimmed do you really be that guy who mows it for him unasked and unwanted? that guy is our buddy gw.

enough with the politics

Do we have to go through this again?

Porsche and shr0olvl, how about you guys exchange e-mails and take your conversation out of the forum... or go and revive one of those presidential debates' threads and talk over there so that I don't have to read it.

the days of wars where we carpet bomb everything is over, especially in our position. imagine if instead of trying to be humanitarians to the people, we just killed them all, even though we just wanted to oust the leader. thats really f'n brilliant. we did not enter this wart to fight the people. this was not the situation we anticipated, but its the position we are in. I wish we (the military) got as much support as it is hyped we are. if GWB supported us the way he says he does, then everything would be kosher. but he doesnt. we are in the middle of a bad situation and our funding is getting cut. the navy is kicking thousands of sailors out of the military. all the while the army is activating reservists, and sending them to war, people in their 60s. this is a war that is being fought as clean as possible on the front lines, and dirty as hell on the homefront.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Do we have to go through this again?

Porsche and shr0olvl, how about you guys exchange e-mails and take your conversation out of the forum... or go and revive one of those presidential debates' threads and talk over there so that I don't have to read it.
    haha ok, sounds like fun, i just might

sorry about my rants... i am passionate about the issue

Thread Information