Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy B-day thread...

Happy B-day thread...

this thread have 2 functions:

1-you can tell here when is your b-day
    2-(most important)this thread is also to give the "happy b-day" to ucp members in their day off course

so my b-day is on 11 march..

and happy b.day ´

rads (55), abdjwn (45), tomii (29), pirx (23), FREDZY (21), ricegangsta04 (19), ovlov (17), Michelotto (17), CHEESE-TACULAR (14)

post yours here
    ucp's Biggest lotus fan***

Narb's collection of pictures...

whats the point in just copying the list of birthdays from the "today's birthdays" list? I have only seen one of those people you listed post

its very rare all of these people will be online in the same day. Especially their birthday
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    its very rare all of these people will be online in the same day. Especially their birthday
    True, who would come online rather then spend time with there family on there birthday?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Give the guy a God damn break. He's presumably noticed that quite often there are whole new threads just to highlight someones birthday, or in the case the other day, 3 threads for 3 birthdays all on the same day. If there were a dedicated birthdays thread, it would save all the hassle by keeping it all in the same place, thus saving time, confusion and forum space. Good thinking narb, I say make it a sticky.

You guys. Shut up. Take a look at what you're saying. Everyday almost there are threads made for B-days for people. Nobody ever bloody complains.

I think you guys really should apologize to him for the bullshit you have said to Narb in this thread.

yea narb ur a serious spammer. your "narbs picture collection" sucks. most of the pics are shitty little ones.
    I've looked through his picture collection, there are quite alot of very good pics that I havn't seen before. And most of them are Hi-Res.

This seems like a very good idea to me btw, instead of making heaps of threads, just congratulate people here. I say it should be made a sticky.

I had my birthday 2d ays ago, the 6th of Jan so this thread is a little late for me, i gotta wait 363 more days now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 85RX7
    I had my birthday 2d ays ago, the 6th of Jan so this thread is a little late for me, i gotta wait 363 more days now!!!
    Sht, happy birthday man. Makes ya feel left out when u don't get a thread.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

13th May
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by 85RX7
    I just can't see the point in making a thread saying saying 'look at me, its my brrthday'.
    Yeah, usually someone else will make it but I don't check b-days. Hope it was a nice birthday nonetheless.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

15th may
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

march 6th
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Firstly, I deleted all the derogatory posts made in this thread. Funny how sometimes the youngest member (Spastic_Roach) comes across as being the most mature at times, good for you S_R.

I like this idea of 1 thread where you can express B-day wishes if you choose, much better than - as someone put it - a new B-day thread everyday.

I'll make it a sticky.

what i said wasnt derogatory.......in fact it was quite useful, telling people to lighten up a bit. oh well, ucp is probably better off without the entire thing
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    what i said wasnt derogatory.......in fact it was quite useful, telling people to lighten up a bit. oh well, ucp is probably better off without the entire thing
    I know, I can still view the deleted posts, unfortunately leaving your posts in would have made little sense in the thread context after I trashed all the bad ones. I appreciate the effort you took in trying to get the topic turned around, i just felt it better that the posts not exist.

Anyways back on topic .... my B-day is Feb 11 and I think a UCP shirt would be great - make it a large.

Thread Information