Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fast and Furious game

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    That game's been in development for more years than needed. I heard about that 2 months after the F&F movie. Its now...what? 3-5 years since F&F 1, and that game is just now going to be released.

Don't care. Bad graphics as well. Rip off of Midnight Club's free drive, modding options off of SRS, and all around racing off NFS:U2. Mixing different things from different games isn't easy, and this game didn't make the cut.
    Every car driving game ripped free drive off Midtown Madness. Midtown Madness was THE Original free drive game.

I played a "Fast and the Furious" arcade game not too long ago at the movie theature, i couldnt resist, it was just too funny. What are they brainwashing these kids into? They had FWD cars poping wheelies and doing firey rear wheel burnouts. They had non-turbo cars with the blow off valve sound every time you switch gears (not when you get off the gas though.) After you pick your car you get to pick one "upgrade", the choises were something like: engine, bodykit, neon lights, wheels, suspension.
    This game was a complete joke! (hehe, thats why i had to try it.) Graphics were bad, game play was really bad, and even sound was under par for a cheapo racing game.

well its a videogame cash in on a license, so its already under average, and then the license is the fast and the furious, which just makes it worse

lol. The selling point

'' Real cars. Real parts. real location. Real attidudes'' Trust me on this one none of its fake
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

does anyone know when the fast and the furious game is coming out in the UK? cos last time i saw the game was in a spanish magazine and i really want it out here really crap that you cant play american games on english ps2s

Quote Originally Posted by rusty-21
    crap that you cant play american games on english ps2s

sure?
    why is it that way?

dunno just is to be able to play them you have 2 get ur ps2 chipped or sumin

Quote Originally Posted by Delmaster
    sure?
    why is it that way?
    the same reason american TV's don't work on UK/Australia. america is NTSC, whereas UK is PAL. different zones to prevent pirating (i think). anyway uk gamers can import games from australia, as we usually get them before the UK, because of the translation work needed to release a game in europe.

fast and furious game has been cancelled we should all be sad for this as it would have been SUCH a good game

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Go buy Forza.
    Agreed. I cannot wait for that game.

Thread Information