Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast and Furious game

Quote Originally Posted by maric
    And you say the graphics are bad that is because it has been in the make for about 2 years and they have been holding backk the release dates, and it would be cool if it was like NFSU and SRS, i got a video of SRS it looks amazing ! and does anyone else have any info on this game and thanks spi ti tout i hope to be here for a long time
    Cough .. 2 years? Take in mind NFSU took half that and has much better graphics in 800x600 .. whoever is developing this game is .. how do you say it .. sh*t. They should go back to making office games for estate agents.

But everyone knows it wont be good at all unless everything goes blurry when you go fast. What do you call it? Oh, I remember .. the engine setting alight

however long its taken to make, those graphics are no excuse, theyr appaling. Who knows, it could play like a dream, but the likelyhood is that it will just be yet another street racing game.

Srs was total crap, i rented it once. And the gameplay was horrble. The graphics were good but they made every road shiny as hell.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    Srs was total crap, i rented it once. And the gameplay was horrble. The graphics were good but they made every road shiny as hell.
    yeah, i got that game thinking it was going to be good, but i thought wrong and found out it sucked. First it was to easy, and it didn't have that much of a selection of cars, and the videos with the chicks were just retarded and useless

oh yea, and you could only get like one body kit per car that wasnt even that good and the RX7 sucked on that game. Everytime you took a turn it would just spin out. I think the fastest car on that game was either the EVO or the WRX ( cant remember ) when modded all the way, could do 0-60 in 2 seconds...
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 01-10-2005 at 03:30 PM.

It's a bit late now isn't it? I mean need for speed underground 2 and midnight club 2 have come/or coming.
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Think i will stick with the great, god-like GT3

I herd about this game over 12months ago, What took so long
    And really if it is a copy of NFSU then you could also say that NFSU is a copy of The Fast and Furious
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Lol thanks for the posative reply only joking

I meant it has been goin for 2 years ( I think ) because no one has taken over the game after the first people just stoped making it, and they are then waiting for further people to take over, Ok i heard that i dont know if it is true but i do know the game has been deleyad since 2003!

Now thats a game to count off my list.

Quote Originally Posted by maric
    Lol thanks for the posative reply only joking

I meant it has been goin for 2 years ( I think ) because no one has taken over the game after the first people just stoped making it, and they are then waiting for further people to take over, Ok i heard that i dont know if it is true but i do know the game has been deleyad since 2003!
    Maybe because it sucks? Get a life ricer.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

That game's been in development for more years than needed. I heard about that 2 months after the F&F movie. Its now...what? 3-5 years since F&F 1, and that game is just now going to be released.

Don't care. Bad graphics as well. Rip off of Midnight Club's free drive, modding options off of SRS, and all around racing off NFS:U2. Mixing different things from different games isn't easy, and this game didn't make the cut.

Go buy Forza.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Go buy Forza.
    imma buy that game right when it comes out, i already know its probably going to be awesome but it doesnt come out till like april

Quote Originally Posted by shr0olvl
    imma buy that game right when it comes out, i already know its probably going to be awesome but it doesnt come out till like april

Same here, its like a GT game for XboX, something ive been waiting for all to long.

Why would anybody want to buy this ricer-shit game... its even worse that its for PS2 becuase then its gonna get the Hip-Hop publicity from shows like Cribs and Pimp my Ride, if it was on XboX they would sell like 6 copies.

BTW: Who likes the new icon

Thread Information