Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pink Enzo

Quote Originally Posted by Carpento
    I did read that but because English is not my native language I didn't exactly got the point. I have seen the discussion about this picture being photoshopped or not, but nonetheless some people were wondering if this was real.

Your answer made clear to me most of you already knew this picture being edited by computer. For those wo did not, my explanation will possibly make something clear. Also it was a challenge for me to prove this picture being photoshopped. (I know, sometimes I am a bit strange :P)

After all, I am glad to know this Enzo is red in real life...
    Anyway....

Welcome to the forums. Is your stay going to be prolongued?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

I did read that but because English is not my native language I didn't exactly got the point. I have seen the discussion about this picture being photoshopped or not, but nonetheless some people were wondering if this was real.

Your answer made clear to me most of you already knew this picture being edited by computer. For those wo did not, my explanation will possibly make something clear. Also it was a challenge for me to prove this picture being photoshopped. (I know, sometimes I am a bit strange :P)

After all, I am glad to know this Enzo is red in real life...
    Ok, i understand now. Sorry for any offence caused

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Anyway....

Welcome to the forums. Is your stay going to be prolongued?
    Well, to be honest, I came across this forums by an other forum which gave a link to this forum because of the nice Hi-res pics provided.

But now it appeared to me that this must be a nice forum. I cannot ensure you that I'll be a often visitor. I have a number of other (Dutch) forums I visit and that costs a lot of time already... But I have your page bookmarked and will visit it now and then

@adamfraser: Don't mind, I never felt offended. I just was not sure if you knew it and knew there was a possibility that I was telling you nothing new I don't care anyway.
    Last edited by Rockefella; 09-28-2005 at 02:06 PM.

Well, to be honest, I came across this forums by an other forum which gave a link to this forum because of the nice Hi-res pics provided.

But now it appeared to me that this must be a nice forum. I cannot ensure you that I'll be a often visitor. I have a number of other (Dutch) forums I visit and that costs a lot of time already... But I have your page bookmarked and will visit it now and then
    Brilliant. How old are you?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Would any sponsor pay to have his brand placed on a pink enzo ?
    Reverse advertising physcology

Advertising laws = Anything that can get peoples attention

Pink Ferrari Enzo = Height of conspiracy

In short they'd pay millions and you put the rest of the pieces together

I have a number of other (Dutch) forums I visit and that costs a lot of time already...
    Welcome to UCP and don't worry about it mate
    We have a LOT of members here who don't get English very well - but we go along fine
    And around 6-7 members from your place too

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Brilliant. How old are you?
    I'm a 20 years old student.

Unfortunately I don't have the money to get my driving license and a car. I would like having my driving license very much but it will stay a dream for the first two years

Now I am mostly travelling by train, as the Dutch government provides each student a so called OV-card, which allows students to freely use trains and buses. That's nice but my own car would be much beter

just to let all of you know, there is an actual PINK ENZO, it used to be owned by a girl at SFU, but she sold it. now she has an white r8.

that's quite a downgrade, price wise. i am somewhat skeptical
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

And I thought that showing the original image without the photshop mods was enough...
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by rx777 View Post
    just to let all of you know, there is an actual PINK ENZO
    in an attempt to make it look cute? Thats like putting a marilyn monroe wig on a velociraptor.

I am sure I saw a website before with a Pink F40 in Japan. The website showed it been stripped down, rebuilt and then painted pink and track day'd.

I might try and fins it again!
    UP THE BORO!!!!

Thread Information