Thread: Wtf! ?

Wtf! ?

I recently read that Abu Hamza (radical Islamist preacher who publically justified the 11/9 attacks) was refusing to go to court "because his toe nails were too long to fit into shoes".

After his ridiculous request to wear sandals were turned down by the judge, his court appearance was postponed yet again and justice is still yet to be delivered.

Only now, after a chiropodist was sent to his cell (costing the taxpayers an outrageous £100 Exclamation ) to cut his nails, he will go to court. The sooner he is stripped of his citizenship and deported to Yemen the better. Personally I would deport him to Guantanamo Bay but that's just my opinion.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

So if you ever pretend to perform some dangerous driving, make sure you don't cut your nails!!!
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

haha gd idea
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

If not cared for his feet for so long that your nails cant fit in ur shoes, his feet must smell like f**k !

Haha people these days...

Recently in Australia there was this guy in prison for murder or something who demanded a tax-payer funded SEX CHANGE! I'm not sure what happened in the end, but some people are completely wackko.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ppl like these give the rest of the muslim a bad name. jus to clear it up, islam highly recommends hygiene, and as a matter of fact, it is extrememly highly recommended to cut nails atleast once a week (friday being the recommended day, not sure why). him not having cut his nails for so long, doesnt show him to b a very good practicing muslim.
    and a 100 pounds for a nail cut???
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

i might be looking at this from a different prespective than most of you, but what really got my attention in this issue (regardless of it being true or not) is the fact that they are going to strip him off his citizenship. can any governement simply do that ? and what happens when you dont have any country's citizenship ? i know that most people who dont carry any citizenships usually apply as assylum seekers to any of the neutral countries (Canada, Sweden, Switzerland...) but being a suspected terrorist means that you probably wont get accepted, so what do u do in that case ?
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    i might be looking at this from a different prespective than most of you, but what really got my attention in this issue (regardless of it being true or not) is the fact that they are going to strip him off his citizenship. can any governement simply do that ? and what happens when you dont have any country's citizenship ? i know that most people who dont carry any citizenships usually apply as assylum seekers to any of the neutral countries (Canada, Sweden, Switzerland...) but being a suspected terrorist means that you probably wont get accepted, so what do u do in that case ?
    You build a huge boat and stay in international waters

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    is the fact that they are going to strip him off his citizenship. can any governement simply do that ?
    i believe he was originally born and raised in Yemen, and then moved to the UK later on. so, he was able to gain his citizenship a few years later, and not by birth. that way, they can strip his citizenship. say he was born in the UK, than they couldn't strip him of his citizenship
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Thread Information