Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: German cars VS American cars

Just so you know, the magnetic ride stabilty suspension on the caddilac xlr is the most advanced suspension ever- on any car. So dont tell me that cadillacs dont handle well.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissbeatz
    ...Just thought I'd note that despite being owned by Ford, Jaguar is still a British Company

EDIT: Just moved this thread to car comparison...

I think the 5 is better and also the best in its class

Land Rover and Aston Martin are under the Ford brand and i'd take an Aston Martin Vanquish over any German car except the Carrera GT.

Quote Originally Posted by NAZCA C2
    Land Rover and Aston Martin are under the Ford brand and i'd take an Aston Martin Vanquish over any German car except the Carrera GT.
    and then why is you r name Nazca ....that shows that you like german cars....
    anyway i wouldnt say that i think german cars are way better

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    and then why is you r name Nazca ....that shows that you like german cars....
    anyway i wouldnt say that i think german cars are way better
    Dont get me wrong i love german cars but of the german cars manufactured today i would take a Vanquish over all but the Carrera GT(thats if you consider Aston Martin to be American). Other than an Aston Martin i would take a german car over anything american.

But the rest is a real shame (Chevy Cavalier, Chevy Malibu and more).

Cars like the Cavalier and Malibu are cheap and inexpensive cars, you can't be serious when comparing them to better more expensive german cars.
    German cars are better, but American cars aren't bad because they are making strides to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by NAZCA C2
    Dont get me wrong i love german cars but of the german cars manufactured today i would take a Vanquish over all but the Carrera GT(thats if you consider Aston Martin to be American). Other than an Aston Martin i would take a german car over anything american.
    i think your comparison is aweful-sorry
    who can says aston and jaguar are american?so,then,bentley,rolls-royce,lamborghini,bugatti and many companies..........are german
    aston,bentley,rolls-royce and jaguar are still british

the whole idea of this thread makes no sense. saying that jaguar and aston martin are american because of their ownership is one of the dumbest things ive heard, be it for a game or not. i almost wouldnt call an F250 an american car, well not north american at least, theyre built in Brazil. thats how i see things.
    I am the Stig

Hmmm...?

OOOOPPPSSSSSSS.......!
    Americans lose again.

612hp biturbo v12 CL65 AMG, all you need to do is buy it in Europe and take off the limiter

So so sad, all that money for so little. O wait! It's a classic remake. (Ford GT only 500hp, and you need to be on the list to buy one. )
    Last edited by irarref; 03-12-2004 at 03:00 PM. Reason: The Mercedes had no identity.

ok ok question...can a bmw m3 be compared with a corvette??? which one is believed to be better quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    ...Sinclair for a while only made Spectrum computers - it didn't make them good. They were rubbish.....
    With the SPECTRUM, I wrote a Database Program with data for all performance cars specifications at the time (circa 1985-86). I then incorporated this data, where the cars raced on a track based on these specifications. (i.e. if it had good handling it would take corners a bit faster, if it had good mid-range (torque/power) acceleration, it's out of corner speed would be faster, if it had a high top speed, it back straightline speed would be faster.)

For some reason the "Porsche 959" won most of the time.
    We work to live, and to live is to drive a BMW 330i at speed.

https://www.facebook.com/BMW330iMSport/

Quote Originally Posted by irarref
    OOOOPPPSSSSSSS.......!
    Americans lose again.

612hp biturbo v12 CL65 AMG, all you need to do is buy it in Europe and take off the limiter

So so sad, all that money for so little. O wait! It's a classic remake. (Ford GT only 500hp, and you need to be on the list to buy one. )
    That Mercedes looks awesome........... But I rather be on a list and wait for my Ford GT. If I had the money for that car I'd probably had some other cars too so I could wait with no problem.

I get your point... price, waiting list, HP.. etc... But I preffer the Ford GT

Quote Originally Posted by irarref
    OOOOPPPSSSSSSS.......!
    Americans lose again.

Ooops. Rediculous comparison. One is a uber luxo sports sedan and the other is ostensibly a stripped down sports car designed 40 years ago with some technical mods.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

GERMAN cars win they have carrera GT BMW M5 concept Mercedes SLR mclaren SL class go germany but i like the cadillac CIEN and the dodge RAM rt-10 call it a draw
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

yeah, what can really match the Audi RS6, the BMW M5 or the CL 65 hrhrhr

Thread Information